• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bud Light Lime...

Dos Equis is the best Mexican beer! One of my all time favorites.

Gotta agree with you guys on this one. If its mexican beer, I am reaching for Negro Modelo or Dos Equis Amber every time. :thumbs:

Carta Blanca with lime and salt. :thumbs:

I'm with Doc on this (as usual). I blame it on the women. All these new cheap beers remind me of that horrid Smirnoff Ice.

I've got to agree with pretty much every thing that has been said.

Dos Equis is a damn good mexican beer.

Women are to blame for these new flavored/fruity beers.
I'm ok with the existence of these beers, I just think men should be punished if caught drinking one of them. They are for the ladies.

Miller Chill was horrible. I drank a few sips of one and couldn't finish it.

Does any else remember Tequiza (sp) from 5-7 years ago? Same deal, beer with lime and luckly it went away. But to be honest a lot of young limp wristed drinkers would rather have the lime than and IPA or a Stout.

Does any else remember Tequiza (sp) from 5-7 years ago? Same deal, beer with lime and luckly it went away. But to be honest a lot of young limp wristed drinkers would rather have the lime than and IPA or a Stout.

Now that you mention it I do remember that stuff. It was even worse than these latest concoctions!

As a side note, Bacardi Silver, first time a tried it was after an alcohol fulled night of under age misbehavior, last thing in the fridge and I figure what the heck. Wow, when I was drunk it tasted like "the uncola." So next weekend I picked up a sixer for GP's. It was summer and a nice refreshing alcoholic beverage would be great, but boy was I in for a shock. What a putrid, foul concoction.

edit for spelling

Never had a negro modelo yet. Thanks for the clarification on the XX, Doc. Was hoping thats what you meant. :)
I can assure you, I would never put a lime in any beer. The thought of it is just..well... foreign.

Doc.

This reminded meof the old High Life commercial where the voice was talking about puttinglime in beer, and ends by saying how bad can scurvy be?

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='663777' date='May 8 2008, 05:48 PM'][quote name='Devil Doc' post='663664' date='May 8 2008, 10:23 AM'][quote name='{tpc}' post='663659' date='May 8 2008, 01:13 PM']Never had a negro modelo yet. Thanks for the clarification on the XX, Doc. Was hoping thats what you meant. :)[/quote]
I can assure you, I would never put a lime in any beer. The thought of it is just..well... foreign.

Doc.
[/quote]

This reminded meof the old High Life commercial where the voice was talking about puttinglime in beer, and ends by saying how bad can scurvy be?
[/quote]

Commercial

Thanks for the link. That was exactly what I was thinkin.

Dos XX or Negra Modelo, hold the fruit, please. Save the lime for the Patron Silver shots........ :cool:

I am partial to Negra Modelo. Hold the lime.

Lime is best left for the lesser beers like Corona and the latest concoctions thought up by Miller and Budweiser. Shame on them for. WTF were they thinking.