• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bud Select...

Clamato juice is tomato juice mixed with clams? seriously? thats nasty!!!

Yeah, they actually mix the stuff in 16 ounce cans. They call it Chelada.

I was in the clubhouse again last night. Yes I had several Blue's. No, I didn't have any of that stuff.

Clamato juice is tomato juice mixed with clams? seriously? thats nasty!!!

Man that is the best ... mixing Tecate and Clamato with a dash of lime and Tapatio ... refreshing and goes down like lemonade. It must the Mexican in me! :blush:

I went for lunch the other day. I had a nice hamburger with bacon and cheddar cheese.

The Following beers were consumed during lunch.

1.Surly Furious on Tap

2.Founders Rubaeus on Tap

3.New Holland Poet Stout on Tap (smoked a Cohiba Siglo I)

Kuma's? I see that I influenced your taste buds Alex (damn I love that Furious!).

Good lunch, but mine consisted of a few different beers.

Lunch @ Rock Bottom

Split 2 appetizers with my gf...gigantic pretzels and mini burgers (delicious mini burgers). Followed up with these beers:

1. RB Peanut Butter Brown Ale...yes peanut butter

2. RB Peanut Butter Brown Ale

3. Repeat

4. Repeat

5. You get the point!

6. Finished up with a velvety American Dream IPA on cask

Ahhhh...Nie cold Select and a Padron 2000 maddy and I am having a nice afternoon here.

Re: Bud Select

If you had any liking for beer at all you'd SELECT something else.

Bud Select...... Rules?!?

Ummmmm... Must have a different interpretation of that word than I do.

Eh, to each their own.

We actually used Bud Select in a brand strategy class as being an example of a confused, undirected brand identity. Which has nothing to do with the beer, of course. Just the presentation.

Alright, Tod. Looks like this one is ready for a lockdown. Its worse than politics and religion combined. :D

gallery_998_773_16614.jpg

Alright, Tod. Looks like this one is ready for a lockdown. Its worse than politics and religion combined. :D

That kinda sounda like a challenge to keep the thread alive. :laugh:

It is real..........real schidtty tasting.