• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bud Select...

RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Thanks for the very insightful, detailed review of the product, I'm assuming after more than a few had been consumed. :laugh:

Wow..

You really need to try some "GOOD" beer.

You will think Bud select is horse piss!

RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Oh man... If Rod awarded me one ban per year this may have to be it. I am sure you are a nice guy but I just cant help it.. :laugh:

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

And I bet you that it still tasted better than Bud Select!
gallery_1349_634_191.gif

I can't even comment on this one :laugh:

Bud Light with clamato juice. It's been two weeks and my stomach is still queasy.

I went for lunch the other day. I had a nice hamburger with bacon and cheddar cheese.

The Following beers were consumed during lunch.

1.Surly Furious on Tap

2.Founders Rubaeus on Tap

3.New Holland Poet Stout on Tap (smoked a Cohiba Siglo I)

Well I can't get Labatt's Blue Light down here so it's the next best thing! ;)

I want alex's lunch lol. I usually drink Mich Ultra though, followed by Bud Light. If I'm drinking beer that is..

Bud Light with clamato juice. It's been two weeks and my stomach is still queasy.

I was recently at a party at Grant's Farm in St. Louis. Grant's Farm is owned by the Busch family and run by the brewery. They had that shi* iced down and very cold so I had one small taste. Mistake of monumental proportions. Really, and I'm not grandstanding, it did taste like something that was coming up versus something going down. Absolutely nasty shi*.

I'm asssuming that it would still taste nasty even if it were an "eye opener" and I do like the occasional bloody in the morning.

I was recently at a party at Grant's Farm in St. Louis. Grant's Farm is owned by the Busch family and run by the brewery. They had that shi* iced down and very cold so I had one small taste. Mistake of monumental proportions. Really, and I'm not grandstanding, it did taste like something that was coming up versus something going down. Absolutely nasty shi*.

I'm asssuming that it would still taste nasty even if it were an "eye opener" and I do like the occasional bloody in the morning.

I love clams and beer, and I enjoy tomato juice on occasion. Hell I'd be willing to include all three in one sitting, but they must remain separate.