• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

budget maduros?

Boxerdog

I know you guys hate these threads, but I am on a budget that does not allow any st.luis rey(my staple) or punch maduros, so I need to find a somewhat budget box under $35.00. I basically have had to stop smoking because of my money situation.

20 -25 in a box.

Thank you for your help.

At ~$50 a box I'd suggest Flor De Oliva, at $35 I don't know.

If you are that low, then maybe should quit smoking till the situation is better. Another alternative is get a Corn cob pipe and the generic pipe tobacco found in the local B&M shops.

I recall liking the Sancho Panza Double Maduro a lot. At your price range I would recommend the Por Larranaga Cuban Grade or the Cusano P1.

Consuegra #9 Maduro. Google it for you best price at about $35 per bundle of 25. I think you'll find that is JRCigars.com That reminds me - I'm completely out.

There are lots of tricks for the budget minded smoker. Read a bit and post an intro if you'd like to join us.

Consuegra #9 Maduro. Google it for you best price at about $35 per bundle of 25. I think you'll find that is JRCigars.com That reminds me - I'm completely out.

There are lots of tricks for the budget minded smoker. Read a bit and post an intro if you'd like to join us.
I used to smoke Connies and quite enjoyed them. Actually I'm thinking about getting some more just because of this thread. Now, I know that there used to be a great Connie to "Production Smoke" chart. Since the selection has changed so much is there a newer version of said chart?

Connie as was suggested and Nestor Torpedo Maduro (Check Cigar Bid)

Oh and what Andy said :)

x2. The Consuegra Rothschild #9 comes in EMS and Maduro, is in stock at JRCigars.com and is $31.95 for a bundle of 25.

For a little more try Mayorga maduros.
Well worth it IMO.

-Rob

I used to smoke Connies and quite enjoyed them. Actually I'm thinking about getting some more just because of this thread. Now, I know that there used to be a great Connie to "Production Smoke" chart. Since the selection has changed so much is there a newer version of said chart?

I'd be interested in this information as well, if anyone has any leads.

At $21 a box, it fits your "literal" description but Edicion de Silvio Salomon Maduro only has one cigar per box. :p

Serially, all the Sol Cubanos by Oliva are great cigars and sell on cbid in that range. Sol Cubano by Oliva Maduro is worth a shot. Another good one not mentioned is Plasencia over at JR.

If you are that low, then maybe should quit smoking till the situation is better. Another alternative is get a Corn cob pipe and the generic pipe tobacco found in the local B&M shops.

X2 As someone here once said "Pennies per bowl". Pretty cool hobby w/ alot of choices like cigars. Or you can Snus like I do too.