• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Butchcole - Bad Trader Alert!

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Well, after overwhelming response in my poll both on the thread and via PM's, Butchcole is being called out.

Here's the facts: I listed this sampler for sale a while back, two of them actually, and Schenker bought one and everything was perfect. Then on May 22 I rec'd a pm from Butchcole asking if this was still available, which it was. I wrote back and said I could get it out right away, to which he responded,
It may bre a couple days before I can get the MO to you, is that cool? But I'm more than good for it!

Cehck my stats out on any site, Herfers, CW, CP, I'm 100% if it was EBay!

Butch Cole
214 Oak Drive West
Trussville AL 35173

I'll hget the Mo out to you ASAP. Give me you address as well.

Thanks man,
Butch

On May 24 I pm'd him the DC, 0103 8555 7497 3260 3576. This package was delivered May 26th.

I pm'd him again on the 2nd, asking if he got it (I obviosly knew he did) and if he had sent his $$ yet. To which I rec'd this response on June 4:
Been out of town for over a week, then had to go back. Got the smokes and the MO will go out this week, sorry for the delay but spent 6 days in California and my laptop crashed! I'll take care of you man, and again I apologize for not getting to you sooner! You shouldn't have had to ask for the MO!

Sorry again man, been freakin' crazy!

Butch

He has not logged on since June 4. I have sent him several more PM's as well as emails, and another member here who he lists as a reference has emailed him as well. Apparantly Butchcole is an editor for a magazine, so I don't believe he's somewhere that he doesn't have internet access or any other inability to check his email and see that he had 4 pm's and several emails from the site waiting for him.

Butch, if you forgot to send it, then were called out of town again, you could have called your wife and told her to send it. You could have emailed or pm'd me that you spaced out and forgot. Lack of communication coupled with lack of respect for other people's time (in this case waiting for your $$) has led to this.

WTF is going on around here lately.... come on Butchy.... make good on this.

Seems we have quite a few of this type of behavior lately between CP and CS.... this shit has to stop

If you want, I could drive down there and whoop some ass.

Butch Cole
butch@stratosmag.com

STRATOS PUBLISHING
Suite 224
1430 I-85 Parkway
Montgomery, AL 36106

Phone: 334-386-3828
Fax: 334-386-3813

Maybe if a disgruntled person started calling his work it might get some attention :whistling:

For some reason, my computer won't let me log onto certain sites, like Wells Fargo, and Yahoo, so I haven't been able to email him directly again. I hope this problem logging on to those sites goes away soon.

And another thing, usually if someone has already made the decision to rip us off and never be seen again, they clean out their profile. So I think in this case he's just lazy and disrespectful.

I was in Montgomery last week, My in-laws live there.

Hmmm, I do know a hitman......

Butch used me as a reference.

My trade went swell with him and had no problem with him using me as a reference...Until now.

He needs to cut the bullshit and own up to his obligations.

I'm pissed...

Sorry to hear this Andy.

You put yourself out for a lot of people and do not deserve this
kind of treatment. :angry: I hope it gets sorted soon.

Brian

Butch Cole
butch@stratosmag.com

STRATOS PUBLISHING
Suite 224
1430 I-85 Parkway
Montgomery, AL 36106

Phone: 334-386-3828
Fax: 334-386-3813

Maybe if a disgruntled person started calling his work it might get some attention :whistling:

AVB scares me...Where do you find this information at? ??? :laugh:

Sorry to hear about this Gonz, hopefully everything will get set straight.

I'm quite sorry to hear this. I post rarely at CP, but try to stop by occasionally to check on what folks are smoking. I traded with Butch Cole quite recently at a trade he sought at HP. The trade was transacted very smoothly. I particpate on several cigar related BBSs and have never heard anything negative about Butch Cole. Somewhere some wires must have been crossed. I'm quite certain Butch travels extensively and, perhaps, some communications fell through the cracks. I'll PM him at HP and, hopefully, he'll see it and get his business finished here.

FWIW, I sent an e-mail to Butch at work (thanks AVB) asking for him to take care of business. Good luck, Gonz!

Floyd T. :sign:

I dont care how busy someone is.
If they are that busy, they shouldn't get involved at all.
I totally agree Gonz, very disrespectful.

He better get his ass in gear and clear this up.

I know Butch travels alot. But how hard is it to buy an envelope,a stamp, and a money order? Even in a strange city this is possible...I've done it.

Not a good move, not good at all :angry:

I hope this gets straightened out quickly!

FWIW, I sent an e-mail to Butch at work (thanks AVB) asking for him to take care of business. Good luck, Gonz!

This is the message I got back on my netscape account:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at bouncehost.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<butch@stratosmag.com>:
Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. vpopmail (#5.1.1)

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.

Don't look good!!!!! :angry:

Gonz should call and see if he still works there IMO.