• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy Bitcoin

I’m not sure I even want to bite at this, but a simple google search provides that “Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency”.

Honestly though, I could care less. Just trying to interact with a funny quip. Lol

He's a guest on CNBC frequently, and always seems like he's full of crap. Until the crypto markets shake out, and these guys are all bankrupt and/or on to their next con, it's hard to see crypto as investable. Not sure why you'd even consider posting this guy to advance your cause.

He's a guest on CNBC frequently, and always seems like he's full of crap. Until the crypto markets shake out, and these guys are all bankrupt and/or on to their next con, it's hard to see crypto as investable. Not sure why you'd even consider posting this guy to advance your cause.
Jim Jones had his followers too.🤣

It’s to simple.

Attachments

• 9B54057D-93C7-4DA3-8EE7-5CBFD813EFDC.png
    9B54057D-93C7-4DA3-8EE7-5CBFD813EFDC.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 7
D13DF001-6828-4774-8214-C2891CAA3138.png

I wonder where Bitcoin will be in 23 years.

Educate yourself. Millions gave up, Billions are on daily. Free the money free the world.

How on earth is he a troll on his own thread...
If anything, several of you have been trolling him.

I get it, Bitcoin isn't for everyone. I've dabbled some. Probably what I'd spend on a box or two of Cubans. But try not to be a Luddite and look at how currency has evolved from seeds to coins to paper notes to electrons (the money in your bank account isn't sitting in a box with your name on it.) This is just another form of electron currency that happens to not be controlled by a quasi government entity that wants to squash you.

At least look at it from a diversity view.
Ammo, guns, gold, silver, bitcoin, cigars, bbq, beer, trades/skills, knowledge, and labor are all valuable at different times for different transactions. How many times have you fed a friend for helping move a couch? It really isn't that much different in the big scheme of things.