• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's Dogpatch Pass

Tell ya what Kenny...due to your download speeds at home, I'll put em on a cd for ya and give it to ya the next time up.  The count is up to ummmm   *69* or so   :0  :p  with more everyday.  Oh the joys of newsgroups.  a.b.p.e.s.  The prob with this newsgroup is, ya gotta toss 50 cigarette pics for every 1 cigar pic.

UPDATE!!! Guys, I just got Kenny's puts and....well...WOW OWOWOWOWOOWOW!! I guess y'all will just have to wait and see what's in store for ya'!!! :sign: Anyway, if you've ever passed/traded/bombed with Kenny you prolly know what kind of awesome selection is in there now!!

Thanks Allofus123 for playing and keeping this pass "top shelf" ;) !!!

BW

Hey, whattabout them pictures boys?? Does nobody but Horse wanna win BW's private reserve special millenium edition limitada 5 pack sampler??? :lookup: :sign:

DC #0301 0120 0007 5098 8121

Thanks for the kind words Ryan...... you're so full of @$%#! :p It was great to kick off this pass. Great bunch of smokes...... I wanted to keep them all! :cool:

I will need Mark to square something up for me that I screwed up and already had the box sealed up. One of my puts was to be marked for The Worm Only. Its in with all the other smokes and I want to make sure that it gets back to Ryan. I'll send Mark a message on it.

Thanks again for letting me play in your pass...... Kenny

:p Pass received a coupla hours before Kenny was at the doorstep  :p

As it turns out, he brought Mrs' puter for an upgrade and me a Fridge, soon to be a Fridge-a-dor  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

When I've got this thing rigged up and a few more smokes in it, I'll put up a pic or 2.

Awesome my friend!  Thanks!  :D

Takes:
PAM Torp
H Up Mag 46 '01
RyJ CH (I smoked my only one while Kenny was here..so I HAD to take it! )
OpusX PerfectionX

Puts:
Assorted smelly Brown Sticks

Confirm tomorrow

LMFAO!!!! I love it...man I sure hope those guys later on in the pass like those "REALLY SMELLY BROWN STICKS" that are left, looks like the first two passers took all the nice sticks and left some doo-doo for the rest of the guys!!! :p Hey, I'll give y'all a hint of what's left in the box...ok?

HENRY!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

THANKS FOR SIGNING UP FOR MY PASS!!!! BWWWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

(All kiddin' aside) Thanks to you, Horse, for keepin' this pass up to it's standard bro!! Muchos Gracias Amigo! ;) :) :thumbs:

BW

Sounds like this pass is getting close :D gues I better break out the Depends ???

Nice feller, indeed Devin (roflmao)

Depends???? lol

I gotta go back and see where I am in this one!

Leave some of them smelly sticks for me or I'll have to beg from Mark!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Heh heh...I'd bet Vern ran out of Depends when he **** his pants after purchasing Climmax!!!! LMAO :) :0 Hey, throw some of them beads in that pas Vern, 12 or 15 lbs. oughta tide me over!!! LMFAO!!!!! :sign:

BW

Hey Bruddah BW.... you forget that I'm following my Bro Vern! I think that 10 or 12 pounds should tide ME over... Bwahahahahahahahahaha! ;)

Aloha,

Wade

Not here today yet, hopefully tomarrow.
Memorial Day weekend, I will post when I get it.

Got home and THe Pass is here!
I will post my takes, and email the puts as requested.

OK, after a holiday weekend here are my actions
Takes:
#6 PAN  Corona
#27  BBF
#28  Don Carlos#4

I put some smelly Hbooker Dog rockets in there - to make sure I didn't let anyone down - you know I have a rep to protect you know. ;)

Puts emailed
Confirmation number 0103 8555 7491 1101 2102

LMAO Mike, nice "rockets" BTW!!! Vern, head's up and down bro...you're next!!! :p ;)