• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All PETS Pass

Pass has arrived!! I'll get the T/P's done and have this back out today if Khari's ready!

Khari, you ready?

Alrighty then! Switched out the sticks, spritzed the tube with some alka seltzer (j/k, distilled people...distilled :D), packed it, wrapped it, and is now in the hands of USPS DC# 0103 8555 7492 6942 0820.

On it's way to you Khari my friend! With a little chill in the air!

Thanks Dan for letting me paricipate!! Enjoyed it thoroughly! Happy Holidays to you and yours!! :D

Merry Christmas everyone!!

G

I ran this by Dan and it was cool with him, but he wanted me to let the pass know. G&C88, Mr Mac, and myself live pretty close to each other, so we are trying to set up a 3-way handoff to speed up the pass and save on shipping. As it gets closer to us, we'll set up exactly when we are going to do it and post it here.

D

I ran this by Dan and it was cool with him, but he wanted me to let the pass know. G&C88, Mr Mac, and myself live pretty close to each other, so we are trying to set up a 3-way handoff to speed up the pass and save on shipping. As it gets closer to us, we'll set up exactly when we are going to do it and post it here.

D

Funny D... I just ran this by Dan about an hour ago myself. Sounds like all we are gonna need is to set up a date and place to do a mini herf/pass...

When Sweet Melissa is done with it we can get a little more specific...

:thumbs:

mac

I got the package today. Here are my puts/takes.

T: 39) Liberty 2007 P: 50) La Aurora Preferidos
T: 47) LFD MYSTERIO P: 51) Padron 1926 No. 9
T: 41) DC #6 Maduro P: 52) LFD Factory Press Limitado

I plan to ship it out tomorrow. Sweet Melissa? Are you ready?

Hey everyone! I spoke with CgarDan and we agreed I should hold onto the box until after Christmas. Provided Melissa is ok with it, I'll be sending it out Wednesday morning.

Box shipped. DC#0303 1290 0000 4214 9066. Apparently Penelope, my Dogue de Bordeaux, disapproved of being used by me to be a part of this pass. I came home Christmas night to find the folder from inside the box completely shredded. Interestingly, she didn't touch the papers within the folder. New folder included in the box and everything is back on track.

Hey guys! Sorry I have been so absentee but my computer has been down and they are watching us like hawks at work with our internet usage...course I am on it here now but what the hell it's saturday....I received the pass in good order last night thanks to khari and I SHOULD have it ready to be shipped out monday if that is ok? Just need a little time to look over everything :)

Miss all of you!!

Melly

Sweet Mellisa can you please go ahead and post your puts and takes that way us Texas boys can start working on ours? Before I get the pass there are three of us that need to have our puts and takes approved.
Thanks a lot!
B

Sweet Mellisa can you please go ahead and post your puts and takes that way us Texas boys can start working on ours? Before I get the pass there are three of us that need to have our puts and takes approved.
Thanks a lot!
B

Never mind, I got confused on what we are doing with this. Mac and dk_ace set this up with CgarDan, so I was a little confused. dk_ace straightened me out on it though, so now I understand.
B

Limited internet sucks...give me a few mins and I will post what I need to...if I do not have the pass out at lunch today I will go by another PO that is open later this evening..i will post a DC then....

Melly

Here are Melly's trades

Take:

la aurora preferido Ruby
WOAM
Opus X XXX

Put:

Anejo 49
FF Opus X Perfection X
FF Opus X No. 4

The box will be out tom morning DC# 0306 0320 0003 0960 3775

heads up to gunsandcigars! Here comes the pass! I have already sent the DC# to both Brandon and Dan...

Melly