• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all Southern Calif Members...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like we've had several new members join CP recently who are in Southern Calif. If you're near the Pasadena area, post here! I'd like to put together a herf soon. We currently have a group of local CP'ers who meet every so often. Looks like we'll be able to expand the group a bit, now that there are more local members. We usually meet in Glendale, CA, but we have been known to meet in Arcadia, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Los Angeles, etc...

Thanks,
Rod

I've been trying to get to one of these. Let me know where and when.

Rod,

I am in as long as it is after 8:00PM during the week or anytime during the weekends look forward to more info.

Thanks,

Adrian

We can either do Glendale Hilton or TAPS. The Hilton is great during the warmer months, as there are no heaters outside. The bar is up on top of the roof too, so it can get a little breezy.

There's a place called TAPS out in Brea, which I've been wanting to go to for a long time. I totally forgot about Taps until a new CP member reminded me about it. http://www.tapsbrea.com

Looks like a really cool place, and it's cigar friendly. Maybe we can go there. I'll start planning a herf very soon.

:D I need to get down there and join you guys but the 6 hr drive would kill me getting there and then back. I need to find a reson to get down there.. Hope you guys have a good one.. Much Love from the Northern Parts :D

I will be in the Santa Monica area from 1/20 - 1/23, would love to meet up with some BOTLs. My wife will be working during the day on Monday and Tuesday, so if anyone is up for a lunch or afternoon drinks and a smoke, let me know.

<snip>We usually meet in Glendale, CA, but we have been known to meet in Arcadia, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Los Angeles, etc...

err umm ---> San Diego ???

Brian

Glendale would be prime. My wifes best friend lives in Glendale. The girls and kids can do what they do, and the men can do what they do.

I would be interested.

It might be hit or miss, though, due to the distance from Palm Springs to where the herf is.

You all should not miss this.

On another note, where's Chewbacco been? Haven't seen him around the threads for a while.

Hey...I'm a hell of alot closer to Brea than to Glendale. Let me know if you want to check it out (pre-herf) and I'll join you.

Rod,

If you are still in the planning stages for this, I would also suggest The Havana House in Alhambra for consideration. I went there the other day for the first time in years. The alcohol selection is much better than before and they have a decent restaurant they are affiliated with and services their food menu. Their cigar selection sucks --- and is way overpriced, but BYOC is perfectly acceptable.

It's best during daylight hours though. Becomes kinda clubby at night.

Once the weather warms up a bit, I'll plan a herf. It's too damn cold right now.

I went to Havana House a few years ago; it was a bunch of college kids getting drunk and smoking cigarettes. Maybe it was just an off night :)