• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling out Waxingmoon - seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo, I have some USPS priority boxes stashed away, who was left out in the cold? I have had some good fortune come my way over the years. PM me, we can keep it it of the boards and private.

TIA

Soooo, I have some USPS priority boxes stashed away, who was left out in the cold? I have had some good fortune come my way over the years. PM me, we can keep it it of the boards and private.

TIA

This whole thing has been a horrible situation......a man disfigured (I assume by a table saw), a reputation tarnished (sadly, perhaps beyond repair), extremely poor customer service, and now a bright light being shown here by a brother.......It doesn't get much more awesome than this!! Very nice play Cars!!

edit: spelling

TIA

If it's anyone other than Swif or Josh, they have not posted here about it - unless I missed it in this thread.

Well played!

Thanks for the gesture guys.

I received an email fro Ed this weekend stating he has some humidors for sale with a vendor. Telling me that he is working on refunding me with sales of these humidors. I hope so.

My point is the customer service after I notified him of my concerns. I have taken a beating on other forums and have been banded as I would not lay down with the issue. May have handled work, but when people say I am at fault I have a problem seeing I am at fault for someones poor work.

Will keep you up to date. I have also been informed from a member that they will rework the humidor and I will sell the humidor and turn 75% of the money to wounded worries and taken 25% to buy stuff for my wine cooler project. We will see what happens first.

One thing you'll notice about CigarPass is that we don't run things like a totalitarian regime, like most other cigar forums do. Everyone is an adult and will be treated as such. If you come forward with a claim, much like you have, and you have facts to back it up, then why would we ban you? Those other sites never did make sense. :rolleyes:

One thing you'll notice about CigarPass is that we don't run things like a totalitarian regime, like most other cigar forums do. Everyone is an adult and will be treated as such. If you come forward with a claim, much like you have, and you have facts to back it up, then why would we ban you? Those other sites never did make sense. :rolleyes:

:thumbs:

I have also been informed from a member that they will rework the humidor and I will sell the humidor and turn 75% of the money to wounded worries and taken 25% to buy stuff for my wine cooler project. We will see what happens first.

My offer to work on this Humidor FOR FREE is based upon 100% of the auction sale proceeds going to to the benefit of our servicemen. My offer was intended to 'make Swif whole' and not better his position. It seems that Swif wants both a refund from Waxingmoon and a share of a charity auction? ??? This seems wrong to me.

I will only 'make right correctable matters' FOR FREE if there is no refund and the Humidor is kept by Swif. That would keep him 'whole'
Also 'make right correctable matters' FOR FREE if the humidor is auctioned off and 100% of the sale proceeds go to the benefit of out servicemen.
I am not willing to 'make right correctable matters' FOR FREE under other circumstances.

I would not expect anything else.

------------------------------------------

As for the 'list', Waxingmoon should be placed on there with all the details. Once he's paided up and everyone all set, he can ask to be removed or have it stated.

I have also been informed from a member that they will rework the humidor and I will sell the humidor and turn 75% of the money to wounded worries and taken 25% to buy stuff for my wine cooler project. We will see what happens first.

My offer to work on this Humidor FOR FREE is based upon 100% of the auction sale proceeds going to to the benefit of our servicemen. My offer was intended to 'make Swif whole' and not better his position. It seems that Swif wants both a refund from Waxingmoon and a share of a charity auction? ??? This seems wrong to me.

I will only 'make right correctable matters' FOR FREE if there is no refund and the Humidor is kept by Swif. That would keep him 'whole'
Also 'make right correctable matters' FOR FREE if the humidor is auctioned off and 100% of the sale proceeds go to the benefit of out servicemen.
I am not willing to 'make right correctable matters' FOR FREE under other circumstances.

I stated that I would like to keep 25% as to recover a little to move forward with my wine cooler. I will not keep the humidor as I cannot look at it form this ordeal. If you fix it I will auction it off to send money to wounded warriors

I do not expect anything free. I do not expect you or anyone else to give me anything free.

If Ed steps up and refunds me I will take a small amount for my wine cooler and send the rest to wounded warriors. If ED refunds me in full and I keep the humidor the same thing will happen. I will auction off the humidor repaired + donated parts of my refund from ED to give even more money to wounded warriors.

Arlin...............You are a Top Shelf guy. The world needs more like you!

Steve

You don't get it do you? If Arlin helps you out, you need to do what he asks. He is donating his time and it is worth something. All he wants is 100% to go to wounded warriors.

Then you have the brotherhood here helping you out. How many have helped you anonymously? Not to mention the other boards you have been ranting on.

So, now we ALL feel dupped. I would be surprised if anyone helps you after this. Take some tips from Josh on how to handle this situation from this point forward. Or move along. I am bored with reading about this!

You don't get it do you? If Arlin helps you out, you need to do what he asks. He is donating his time and it is worth something. All he wants is 100% to go to wounded warriors.

Then you have the brotherhood here helping you out. How many have helped you anonymously? Not to mention the other boards you have been ranting on.

So, now we ALL feel dupped. I would be surprised if anyone helps you after this. Take some tips from Josh on how to handle this situation from this point forward. Or move along. I am bored with reading about this!
Not here to dup anyone.

I think I have been clear what I would like to do. I can auction the humidor of without being fixed and send the money to wounded warriors. I would rather have the humidor fix so more money can be generated for the foundation.

I do not see the humidor auctioning off for so much money that me keeping 25% of the action would allow me to get ahead. I am not understand how me keeping 25% would place me ahead? Arlin is helping me and the community by showing what is wrong with the humidor. I have no benefit as I will not keep the humidor. So no humidor for me and not money in my pocket would make better for me how?

If I am missing something here please spell it out for me. If Ed is placed on the bad list that will help other when looking to buy a humidor. I am fine with that. Arlin giving up his time and skill for free shows how great of a person he is to the community and will benefit the wounded warriors as well. Arlin mention to me that he would set me up with a something if the humidor was not repairable. I did inform him that I would not except free work from him in that way. I would rather pay him for his work on another project for me. This is where I was coming up with keeping 25% of the auction sale to help me pay Arlin for some work for me. I think his offer is great, but I cannot take free work from him and not let others benefit.

Arlin please PM me our post clarification.

As far as getting something done from ED I am sure that will not happen. I am just updating his statements to me.

Swif I think the question is what will you do, in either situation, if waxingmoon consequently refunds all your money?

Arlin, your offer to lend your expertise to repair WaxingMoon's mistakes for Swif is absolutely stunning - a class act all the way! That being said, I would recommend you respectfully step back from this can of worms and let WaxingMoon and Swif work out some final resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.