• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can I ask for your vote please?

You got my vote.
The first one is a real work of art.
You sure got talent,good luck with the contest.

Awesome! voted for the first one but they are both amazing! Feel free to send me any or your mistakes! or ones that don't live up to your expectations :whistling:

I voted for both, absolutely fantastic!!! Let me know when you have a scratch and dent sale!!!

Both are amazing, voted for the 1st one. If this is the kinda work you do without plans or a drawing I cant wait to see what you can do when you put your mind to it!!! Good luck with the contest and be sure to let us know that you won :D

Awesome! voted for the first one but they are both amazing! Feel free to send me any or your mistakes! or ones that don't live up to your expectations :whistling:

Actually, I do give those away if they don't come out right. I'll keep you in mind. :thumbs: (doesn't happen often but I sand through a veneer once in a while :( my loss is your gain. :D )

Thank you all so very much for supporting me in this contest. If I win I'll have to make sometning nice for CP, possibly make something for a herf to give to someone. :thumbs:

Not that I have not seen your work before, but it is so beautiful.

I most certainly think the first in that series is better looking then any Manning or Eli Blue I have ever seen. They are just amazingly well done.

Cheers to your efforts and to me one day buying one from you.

I hope so much you win.

Oh, I'm on this line to worship also...Wow! So very, very well done.

I'll absolutely be in contact once my deployment is done and I get home to stay.

Wow.

/Buys next round and remembers to vote early and often

Trey

Both are masterworks in woodworking IMHO, & though I voted for both, I prefer the detail on the BOTL one.

Do you have a website that displays all of your work & do you sell any of these? What would you charge for something like that BOTL humidor? How long does it take you to make such a piece?

Unfortunately I don't have a website. I just do this as hobby. I own 2 businesses but this is fast becoming one too. PM me for any more info. Thank you all again so very much. This saw I'm trying to win has a granite top. That will make my work even more precise. :thumbs:

Just voted for both as well... and I'm definitely a huge fan of the seams on "Brothers of the Leaf." Nice work and best of luck!

It's a box joint into another box joint on one side. Then the same thing on the other side. Then put together to make this.
347059001.jpg

That caught my attention immediately, very nice indeed.

I voted for the BOTL one, even though it is the smaller of the two and perhaps took less time to make, I feel that it really is one of the most beautiful humidors I have laid eyes on. Your work is impeccable, beautiful, and sleek. Thank you for sharing these! :)