• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can I jump on the bandwagon?

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Well my cherry has been popped. I am smoking my first PAM as we speak (Exclusivo Maduro). Nothing better then when a highly touted cigar lives up to the hype and then some. Now the trick is to act like the rest of the box isn't there every time I open the cooler-dor to reach for a smoke. Well done Mr. Padron, well done!

Yes Wade, that shirt is from the 1998 Broncos super bowl win over the pack.
213726.jpg

Dude your eyes are a little red are you smoking something else with that fine cigar? :D

:laugh:
same 'deer caught int he headlights' look I think most of us had the first time we smoked one of those bad boys!

welcome to hell... it's all downhill from here! :laugh:

Great first PAM to choose. Glad it met your expectations!

Man that was an amazing smoke, couldnt believe how smooth it stayed all the way to the nub.

Swissy, thanks but its a bit warm...! ;)

Wade, dont worry about it. Maybe the pack is back? :whistling:

NullSmurf, You can count on it my friend!

The PAM's are deffinatly in the top 3 of my favorite cigars. The only cigars that I like more would be = 1.)GOF, 2.)sharks. The only size that I've actually tried is the exclusivo. But I really love those little guys.

:laugh:
same 'deer caught int he headlights' look I think most of us had the first time we smoked one of those bad boys!

welcome to hell... it's all downhill from here! :laugh:
LMAO.........thats exactly the same thought I had when seeing that photo.

Relax,the nicotine will fade as soon as ya get some OJ or other sugars in ya.

Glad you are hooked,thanks for the picture.

lol

Can I jump on the bandwagon

Sure, the Padron wagon moves a little slower everyday with all the new fans, but why not? We all did at some point, those are great smokes and I don't think anyone here can fault you for loving what can't help but be loved.

CYG

BTW it is only downhill from here, buy boxes(plural) and get ready for a long love affair. IMHO these smokes are sublime right around a year of age.

Ahhh,

The Exclusivo and Monarca maduros. These were the cigars that started me on the road to Padron whore-dom years ago. Great smokes indeed. Welcome to the fold. :thumbs:

Wilkey

As far as the hat goes my bears just defeated the seahawks to remain the only undefeated team in the NFC. Go padron Go bears.

They are good cigars but I like many cheaper ones even more. In a blind tasting, I'd put a Oliva Grand Maduro up against a PAM anyday! That being said, I still think they are tasty - just not worth the price. My .02

The thought occurred to me that I'd rather a PAN than A PAM! I think the NATs have a more remarkable and unique a flavor while the MADs are have a fairly typical flavor profile. My .04

I agree with you Vortex, seems like after about a max of $15 for a stick they dont get any better in flavor or construction. They just cost more!