• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

can we confirm

It looks like FOH got a complete master case from PCC,"It is a recent arrival from PCC and can be traced directly to the shipment from Havana. The cigars themselves are superb. " Which they returned, so this is even more perplexing. PCC =The Pacific Cigar Co. Ltd.

I have purchased a lot from them over the past couple years and never had cause for concern. But it's great that brothers here keep us up to date!
Same... but I have never purchased Cohiba from them. Pretty much just reg production stuff. No issues with those as far as my sleuthing could detect.

ETA: I communicate with Rafael and have sent him a message wanting his side of the story.

Same... but I have never purchased Cohiba from them. Pretty much just reg production stuff. No issues with those as far as my sleuthing could detect.

ETA: I communicate with Rafael and have sent him a message wanting his side of the story.
Good idea.

So here is Rafael's response to my inquiry. I'm sorry for the people that went through this BS, but I think Montefortuna has handled this with the utmost integrity and is not involved in any scams towards it's customers. Just my opinion though. I personally never purchased any Cohiba cigars from them. But I have HUpmanns, Partagas, HDM's and Montecristo. I have not seen or feel there have been any issues with them. Again... just my experience and I am still a buyer from MF when the price is right and the products are on my acquire list.
Here is the response to my question about MF selling counterfeit Cohibas from Rafael. He knows I'm posting it.

1664467113110.png1664467178573.png1664467237105.png1664467299815.png1664467385020.png1664469396205.png1664469547129.png1664469600383.png1664469650939.png1664469821860.png
If anyone has a different out look on this, please post up the concerns or info. I'm still investigating and adding info for myself. As for now. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with MF.

Thank you Michael for reaching out to him. I have always been impressed with his customer service and I am glad that continues here. Every company takes risks when trying to switch vendors. It sounds like he has made it right and even made it right to customer's who didn't even know they were involved. That is impressive.

Thanks, Michael. I echo the others that MF seems to be standing up and taking this one on the chin. It's impressive customer service in this business.