• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO LX2

Yes Sir! I have some good stuff IMO to trade. Any requests I may be able to fill...lets not get crazy now...;)

I'll send mine out tomorrow. PM your addy.

~ t

Just smoked my first LX2 last night (toro). Man, what a nice cigar! This is my all time favorite CAO, hands down. Sorry no pics and no review. Just two big thumbs up on the latest release by CAO. :thumbs:

p.s. So nice, had to buy a box!

Have any to sell/ trade?? I've been looking & waiting for these for a LONG time! I'd like to get my hands on 3 if possible...
Thanks!

~ t

Yeah, I can let 3 go. How about a blind trade? Wanna make it a fiver - I can toss in a couple of others to round it out?

Just send me a PM with your addy if you're interested.

I just picked up a Robusto all the others were out. The owber f the B&M stated that he's gone through two boxes of each in less than a month. In Cali with the economy the way it is, that's fast. I picked up the Robusto and I will be smoking it tomorrow for lunch barring any hiccups. The stick goes for $8.00 here and that's a decent price for Cali.

-Tony

I just picked up a Robusto all the others were out. The owber f the B&M stated that he's gone through two boxes of each in less than a month. In Cali with the economy the way it is, that's fast. I picked up the Robusto and I will be smoking it tomorrow for lunch barring any hiccups. The stick goes for $8.00 here and that's a decent price for Cali.

-Tony

Oy! :angry:

This town's B&M is a gouger. They finally got some in ( 1 box) so I grabbed two to put away.
$9.10 a piece. :(

I should open my own tobacco shop here. :laugh:

I have smoked several of the Toro size. Very good cigar. Spicy and flavorful. Really love the reddish wrapper. Hoping that CAO stays consistant and these continue to be good. But if history stays true, these will not be as good later on down the line. Case in point, the CX2. When they first came out, very good. Now, these are nowhere near as good as when they first came out.

I had one of the torpedoes last night... started great but burnt so long that I got tired of it. Near the three inch mark I wasn't enjoying it at all and put it out. Around 2 hours of smoking time.

Verdict: Good cigar, I'll have to find some of the shorter ones to try.

*edit* And the sopranos is still hands down my favorite CAO .