• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO MX3

cajunblaze

I was wondering if any S/BOTL has tried the CAO MX3.

I really like trying different smokes and really like maduros.

I haven't seen these for sale and read they we're a very limited production.

Thanks
Rich

The only place I have seen have them, is the CAO vault in Tennessee. Never been there, but the video on CA will show you the inside.

Managed to find one thanks to another BOTL. My father in law is planning on visitng the headquarters in the next month I will see if he can grab some more to try for some people..

I can't speak for this cigar, but I recommend the Camacho Triple Maudro to everyone. IMO, the 11/18 has the best flavors.

Can never have enough on hand. Just wish it was slightly cheaper.

I can't speak for this cigar, but I recommend the Camacho Triple Maudro to everyone. IMO, the 11/18 has the best flavors.

Can never have enough on hand. Just wish it was slightly cheaper.

One of my top ten smokes. I always try to keep a couple in the humidor. That is the exact size I get, but I been fighting the urge to try the 6/60. They are kind of on the pricey side.

Would love to get my hand on the MX3, please let me know Jsanzone23.

Thanks Rich

I need to find myself one of these things...I am a huge fan of the MX2, the MX3 can only be better I imagine.

The triple maduro Camacho is one hell of a smoke. I have a box of the 6 x 60' s and they are easily a two plus hour smoke. Smooth cigar just dont reccomend eating and smoking at the same time...lol..Ill keep people posted on the MX3 and if I can get some more I will be sure to let everyone know..... :D

I haven't smoked a ton of CAO's, but I like what I have tried. I will stop by my local B&M on Friday and see what they have for CAO's

As and Offical CAO Whore on CP I would love to get my hands on one of these Damit now a new cigar to add to my CAO quest I will never get it done rp

It's never ending Ryan. At least it won't taste like that CAO cherry lolli pop you had last month. :laugh:

Rp, I thought you had the list done! The mx3 sounds intriguing. Can't wait to read the review.

Here is a brief look at the MX3...now Im off to smoke it... :D

MX31.jpg
]

MX32.jpg

I must say I was blown away by this smoke. I like CAO and all but this bad boy was gooda! It tasted like a big chocolate bar and never got harsh. I will write a review and post some more pics later tonight. I wish I had more to smoke now...If this was in a blind taste test I bet some of the FOG's would never guess that it was from CAO!!!

You got those at Drapers in Washington DC???? If so, shit that's like 15 mins from my house