• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlito's Way Samplers

I just got lucky as heck today! I went into my local B&M and they had 6 Opus #4's left so I of course bought them and was talking with the owner as I was checking out. I said how I was lokking for Anejo sharks. He advised he just got a box of Anejos in and wasn't sure which ones. He said if I came back in an hour He would put them out but would have a limit of 2. I said ok expecting something small like the Opus he had. I came back and HE HAD A BOX OF SHARKS. I was like a kid in a candy store and bought two. I will be going back each day til they are gone.

holt's just called me.... anyone else get a call? :D
Yep just got that call. Sounds like they increased the limit from one to four. Must have a few more left over then they thought they would.

That's four additional for a total of five. I ordered one more today, so I would have 2 of the camy sharks for a fair evaluation.

It's a good thing New Year's resolutions don't start until after New Year's, so I'm still OK being miles beyond my cigar budget and getting a few more of these!

That's four additional for a total of five. I ordered one more today, so I would have 2 of the camy sharks for a fair evaluation.

i think its 5 total. when she called me this morning, she said i could have 4 more.

It's a good thing New Year's resolutions don't start until after New Year's, so I'm still OK being miles beyond my cigar budget and getting a few more of these!

Got the same call, now the limit is up to 5.

OK, people. Either I am seeing things or you all need help with your reading comprehension. If you look at the last 5 posts, there are three people saying the exact same thing, thinking they are correcting each other.

i think its 5 total. when she called me this morning, she said i could have 4 more.

???

So I'm confused, we can now order 5 total, or an additional 4 beyond the first one we purchased? :sign:

OK, people. Either I am seeing things or you all need help with your reading comprehension. If you look at the last 5 posts, there are three people saying the exact same thing, thinking they are correcting each other.

???

So I'm confused, we can now order 5 total, or an additional 4 beyond the first one we purchased? :sign:

Yes!

<ooops - I forgot I'm logged in as Jim - grateful1>

Well I got my sampler in the mail, and ordered another

Ordered mine a few days ago. Can't wait for this puppy to arrive!

By the way, the Cameroon wrapper on the Shark seems very close to the Don Carlos wrappers, judging by the pictures on Moki's rare Fuente website. Anyone else think thats what they did?

Moki, along with what I've read elsewhere, says the wrapper seems like the Casa Fuente wrappers, I don't think they are alike.

I'll say this, I thought the Cammie Shark was a little dull, but then again you are comparing it to a shark, the rest of the sharks aren't dull smokes. I'm curoius which wrapper is used because I don't think the cammie shark is in any way similuar to a casa fuente.

Has anyone else smoked the damn things yet?!?!?! :sign:

I did I thought it was good but not overly remarkable. With that said I was drunk as hell it was new years eve.

Moki, along with what I've read elsewhere, says the wrapper seems like the Casa Fuente wrappers, I don't think they are alike.

I'll say this, I thought the Cammie Shark was a little dull, but then again you are comparing it to a shark, the rest of the sharks aren't dull smokes. I'm curoius which wrapper is used because I don't think the cammie shark is in any way similuar to a casa fuente.

Has anyone else smoked the damn things yet?!?!?! :sign:

Interesting. I will have to compare it with my Casa Fuente Belicoso Fino when she arrives.

???

5 total. I purchased 1 before the New Year and I just purchased 4 more. I may have some Opus for sale, soon :D !!!

I ordered 2 more and smoking the Anejo Shark cameroon wrapped cigar now. Review will be posted later. :thumbs: