• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente in Vegas

I don't understand why you have random hyperlinks embedded in your posts. If you are shilling, I am not sure who for as each link seems to be for a different outfit...

Phil not everything is a conspiracy ;)

I have never been to Casa Fuente but have heard a lot of amazing things about it. Is there something in particular that you would recommend? What are the hot Las Vegas Hotels right now?
Thank you for any info that you have. Can't wait to go.
Keep on smokin!

Chuck

Thank you audilicious!
I went to Las Vegas two weeks ago and had the time of my life! It was a boys weekend away from the girlfriends and wives! Now I understand the good old saying, "What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas"
We stayed at the MGM Grand Vegas Hotel which was incredible. We ate, drank, and smoked plenty of good stoagies!
Can't wait to go back :D

I don't understand why you have random hyperlinks embedded in your posts. If you are shilling, I am not sure who for as each link seems to be for a different outfit...

Yeah, what gives?

I agree. He has a total of two posts made a month apart that are both thinly veiled shills for Vegas travel sites. I reported the poster.

- Tim

Because he's a spammer cloaked as a member. ;)

BANNED!

I'm a newb cloaked as a newb. Got the word I am going to Vegas (can I just call it Vegas?) for all of 23 hours early May for biz - but with no plans the one night I'm there I'll be heading to the (in)famous Casa Fuente. Mojitos and high-priced Fuentes? Bring it on! :thumbs:

John

I'm a newb cloaked as a newb. Got the word I am going to Vegas (can I just call it Vegas?) for all of 23 hours early May for biz - but with no plans the one night I'm there I'll be heading to the (in)famous Casa Fuente. Mojitos and high-priced Fuentes? Bring it on! :thumbs:

John

Nice!!! If you like coffee, they serve coffee to your table in a french press pot. Good stuff! :thumbs:

John

Nice!!! If you like coffee, they serve coffee to your table in a french press pot. Good stuff! :thumbs:

I love coffee! Love french press, french fries, french maids! Can't wait.

John

Also heading to Vegas the end of May,,,,,,,,attending a convention at Southpoint Hotel/Convention center....don't really know much about the place...

I am looking forward to going to Casa Fuente the next time I go to Vegas. That will be my first spot I hit when I get there thats for sure.

I'll be in Vegas May 25-28

shoot me a pm if anyone wants to herf at CF

I'll be in Vegas May 25-28

shoot me a pm if anyone wants to herf at CF

I'll miss you by 1 month. April 25-28, yep this weekend!
Most likely I'll be at CF sometime Sunday afternoon. If anyone wants to meet let me know.

Going to be in Vegas Oct. 16-18 this year. Can't wait to get back to CF hehe..

I'm going to miss you by about a week. I'll be in Vegas from Oct 4-8. Can't wait to check out the Casa.

Hey not fair DesertRat you go more than I do!

We're hoping for a late summer/early fall trip and will be there around mid Dec. I'll check back once plans are confirmed.

I'm going to miss you by about a week. I'll be in Vegas from Oct 4-8. Can't wait to check out the Casa.

I will be leaving on Oct 8th. I got back from Vegas about a month ago and went to CF for my first time. It was a cool place but I was sick so I could not enjoy a smoke there. Did buy a couple of CF sticks to take back here to try. :D