• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente in Vegas

Kim and I are trying to plan a trip to Vegas in the next month, and I told her I don't care where we stay I just want to spend a few hours at Casa Fuente and have a cigar and a drink. Just to say I was there and get a few souvenirs too of course.

Don't forget to say hello to Alicia. :rolleyes:
I would be in. Alicia was very nice to me.

Was I the only one who thought it odd that Alicia didn't like the way she had to dress for work? I saw nothing at all wrong with the way she dresses. :whistling:

Kim and I are trying to plan a trip to Vegas in the next month, and I told her I don't care where we stay I just want to spend a few hours at Casa Fuente and have a cigar and a drink. Just to say I was there and get a few souvenirs too of course.

Don't forget to say hello to Alicia. :rolleyes:
I would be in. Alicia was very nice to me.

Was I the only one who thought it odd that Alicia didn't like the way she had to dress for work? I saw nothing at all wrong with the way she dresses. :whistling:

I will definately have to call a few of you guys out when I get there, and as far as Alicia goes I guess I will have to request for her to take care of us it seems. :cool:

As for another store, I would suggest the Paiute Indian Smoke Shop on Main Street. It is about a mile outside of downtown. No room for hanging out but they have the best prices in Las Vegas! :thumbs:

Yup, Main and Washington. It's a straight up shop though, big humi, not the greatest selection, but no tax so everything is 30% less expensive there. Go there if you just want to straight up buy cigars, they normally have a good amount of VSG's but are limited to 5 per customer.

If you want atmosphere and people, pick a different CF or The Havanna Cigar co, or some other loungier type place.

Sorry all for bumping such such an old thread but I'm headed down to Vegas on Monday and was wondering if Paiute Indian Smoke Shop on Main is still there and still worth the trip for some smokes?

Thanks.

As for another store, I would suggest the Paiute Indian Smoke Shop on Main Street. It is about a mile outside of downtown. No room for hanging out but they have the best prices in Las Vegas! :thumbs:

Yup, Main and Washington. It's a straight up shop though, big humi, not the greatest selection, but no tax so everything is 30% less expensive there. Go there if you just want to straight up buy cigars, they normally have a good amount of VSG's but are limited to 5 per customer.

If you want atmosphere and people, pick a different CF or The Havanna Cigar co, or some other loungier type place.

Sorry all for bumping such such an old thread but I'm headed down to Vegas on Monday and was wondering if Paiute Indian Smoke Shop on Main is still there and still worth the trip for some smokes?

Thanks.

Yes it is still there and well worth the trip for you north of the border types. No taxes on the smokes make them quite affordable by comparison. I recommend another B&M across from the Palace Station, Pheasant cigars. They have a complete line of Illusions and Tats. Nice lounge to hang out and smoke as well. No pretty girls like Casa Fuente but great selection of sticks.
PJ

X2 what Par 3 cigars said. I usually walk over from In-N-Out Burger, same parking lot.

Thank you both for your replies. I'll be checking them out once this wicked hangover is gone.