• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente Orange Band

rydermonster

Tonite I smoked a Casa that was given to me and I have been saving for a while. To my dissapointment, the draw was really tight. I had a hard time getting a decent amount of smoke out of it and thus, didnt enjoy the cigar. Just was wondering ig that is the way the cigar was made or I just for the bad apple of the bunch.

You probably had a bad apple or the cigar wasn't stored properly. I've seen it both ways.

My humidor remains at a constant 72/75. I've never had a problem with my other cigars. I guess I just got the bad apple. Thanks.

It may just be me, but seems like 75% is a little too much humidity. I think that may have been the culprit.

My .02 FWIW

Wow... not had a tight draw an pretty much ANY Fuente, let alone the Casa Fuente's. That sucks dude!!!!!

You might want to lower the humidity on that humidor...

I have smoked my fair share of CF and not once had I run into any draw problems. I've had one that tarred up a little bit. Sorry to hear about your dud.

Never had a draw problem either. I would consider keeping the temp under 70 degrees and the humidity between 65% - 68%

PM me your addy and I'll get you one that smokes perfectly
sign.gif

If not, just call me.