• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cbid winners

txmatt said:
I just found cBid yesterday, and bought a bundle. I "won" a bundle of Drew Estate "Outdoorsman's Reserve" (only CI and cBid sell em) Torpedos.
Matt
Matt, you do know that CI and CBid are two heads of the same monster......? :D

psyktek said:
txmatt said:
I just found cBid yesterday, and bought a bundle.  I "won" a bundle of Drew Estate "Outdoorsman's Reserve" (only CI and cBid sell em) Torpedos. 
Matt
Matt, you do know that CI and CBid are two heads of the same monster......? :D
yeah, that is why only cbid and ci sell them.. But thanks for the info just in case, I have only been smoking stogies since '92, and couldn't afford to during the the boom; so I have a LOT to learn. :D

By the way that is a sweet looking Saab you have in your sig. Is that a '99 Viggen? I can't tell if it has 2 or 4 doors by the pic; if its 4 its obviously an 00-03. :) I have a '99 9-5 wagon in Scarb Green and an '01 9-3 5 door in the grey/dark silver.

Matt

A fellow Saab lover!!!

Matt, I didn't get any data when I linked this picture to my sig, but that certainly is the original Viggen Blue with the yellow decal, so yes, I'd guess it's a '99. Salt Lake got 2 that year and I think both of them have either been wrecked or have moved on, haven't seen 'em since.

My ride is an '85 900 Turbo with 305K on the clock and it still doesn't burn a drop of oil.
I love it.

Your 2 sound real sweet, especially that Scarab Green; best color Saab ever put out in my opinion.

Welcome to CP!!