• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cedar Spill Review

glennviolin

Hi everyone, this is my first video review and it has just recently been posted on a cigar review site, but I was hoping to get some feedback from you all so that I can make better videos going forward.  I had a great time doing this one - I appreciate any suggestions you would like to offer.  Thank you so much in advance. (I apologize if I didn't embed this right, I can try again).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeeoNTe7Jc

Well done! I can see those spills being a blast at the right sort of cigar herf/event. Thanks for sharing!

I like it Nikki! Good on ya!

Nice to see more Sisters of the Leaf around here!

_trey

Kudos on the quality video.

@cigars&coffee -- Sorry for the delay, I'm not getting notifications on this for some reason.  Basically six separate takes: 1 for the intro; 1 for the closeup of the spill; 1 to show the spill burning; 1 for the lighting/smoking; 1 long one for all the talking; 1 for the wrap-up.  Will do better when I get some gear and faster computer for editing, but I certainly don't mind practicing!  Thanks so much to everyone for the feedback, it is much appreciated!

How about showing the lighting of the cigar?

I think that would have been good.

Nice review. First one I've ever seen on cedar spills. Think I'll cut some from my boxes and give it a try.

glennviolin said:
@cigars&coffee -- Sorry for the delay, I'm not getting notifications on this for some reason.  Basically six separate takes: 1 for the intro; 1 for the closeup of the spill; 1 to show the spill burning; 1 for the lighting/smoking; 1 long one for all the talking; 1 for the wrap-up.  Will do better when I get some gear and faster computer for editing, but I certainly don't mind practicing!  Thanks so much to everyone for the feedback, it is much appreciated!
You definitely have a unique skill set, and hopefully you will do more videos!