• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cello - on or off?

I usually just store my cigars in mud, then when I get ready to smoke one I put it in the dry box for a couple years. Works fab.

Whatever happened to the newb that started this thread? I'm assuming he got the boot at some point.

Just think, how many times has this been asked and answered. Still same question 20 years later. Should have a list of permanent answers to repeated questions..šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹

Also, I canā€™t remember when I last heard the designation ā€œā€EMS CIGARSā€ā€ā€. only the British had a procedure to prove to verify if a Cuban cigars was genuine and not counterfeits.
ā€EMSā€ (ENGLISH MARKET SELECTION)
On. Always on. And if they donā€™t come with it in, get ya some and put it on.

My opinion... if the cigar has cello, you are getting the wrong cigars šŸ˜
I know your joking, due to your preference in the CCigars. And I had the same attitude 30-50 years ago.
I was buying my first Cuban cigars from old man ā€œNATā€ (Sherman) at his Broadway shop In the 1960ā€™s.

But, during 1990ā€™s with the new and old school cigar manufacturers were putting out these terrific and outstanding
Dominican blends. I have had to come to realize that Cuban cigars are not the only big boy on the block.

So maybe Cuban cigars should forget the overpriced tubes and for some Vitolas maybe use Cello šŸ¤©

Alright, don't laugh, but on one of my previous large orders of non cc stix I saved all of the cello thinking I may re-use them. Now I have 2 freezer bags of cello trying to figure out what I need them for.
Youā€™ll need them when you do a cigar PASS , great for shipping those 40 year old Cubans, you have squirreled away. šŸ˜±
Keeps the wrapper glued on.

Whatever happened to the newb that started this thread? I'm assuming he got the boot at some point.
How dare you pick on Rod, how can he defend himself, he canā€™t remember that far back. It was twenty years ago, the Administratorā€˜s
memories has been ā€ā€FOGGED-UPā€™ā€™ā€™ā€™ from all that Cuban smoke.

Last edited: