• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cellos on or off?

MilesMingusMonk said:

I roll the cello down to "tube sock" height on my cigars, but some aficionados prefer the "crew length" roll instead.
What is often missed in the discussions about cell on/ off and humidor management techniques is making sure you rotate your inventory. I turn each cigar 15 degrees counterclockwise every other Tuesday of every month. This way they complete a full 360 degree turn annually.

Question - In September there are 5 Tuesdays. I assume you rotate on the 1st, 15th, and then 29th. When October comes, do you rotate on the 6th, since it's the first Tuesday of the month, or on the 13th, sticking to the every-other-Tuesday schedule?

I'll hang up and listen.
I don't use a traditional Gregorian calendar, T362Cents. I use a menstrual cycle calendar, which requires more fussing and periodic monitoring.

LOL I almost spit out my coffee...

That menstrual cycle calendar can fuck you up...

Rhythm method...lol

MilesMingusMonk said:
I roll the cello down to "tube sock" height on my cigars, but some aficionados prefer the "crew length" roll instead.
What is often missed in the discussions about cell on/ off and humidor management techniques is making sure you rotate your inventory. I turn each cigar 15 degrees counterclockwise every other Tuesday of every month. This way they complete a full 360 degree turn annually.

Question - In September there are 5 Tuesdays. I assume you rotate on the 1st, 15th, and then 29th. When October comes, do you rotate on the 6th, since it's the first Tuesday of the month, or on the 13th, sticking to the every-other-Tuesday schedule?

I'll hang up and listen.

I don't use a traditional Gregorian calendar, T362Cents. I use a menstrual cycle calendar, which requires more fussing and periodic monitoring.
MilesMingusMonk said:

I'll hang up and listen.
whylieineedacigar said:

Pads or tampons?

& Cello on or off on the tampons?

My wife just asked me what I was laughing at, I haven't good the balls to share this with her.

This thread should be pinned, there's some great information here.

Someone please contact one of the moderators with this suggestion.

ironpeddler said:

I thought you were one of the moderators?

I prefer cello's off.  But when it comes to string instuments, I'm just more of a guitar guy.

bfreebern said:

I thought you were one of the moderators?

I was replaced by Todd.

Brickhouse said:
I prefer cello's off.  But when it comes to string instruments, I'm just more of a guitar guy.

ALWAYS cello ON...

~Yo Yo Ga

Gary isn't 'one of' the moderators......he's 'THE' moderator.

Good grief, get it right.... :p

BlindedByScience said:

He's the "man behind the curtain"

Behind_curtain.jpg

bfreebern said:

Behind_curtain.jpg

If it wasn't for the full head of hair, I'd swear that was Gary.

tomthirtysix said:

Behind_curtain.jpg

If it wasn't for the full head of hair, I'd swear that was Gary.

That guy is too tall. 

MilesMingusMonk said:

I'll hang up and listen.

Sounds like it's about time for you to rotate again.

BlindedByScience said:

Dear god...really?  You really need to ask?  This question has been answered half a billion times......

As it says in the 1st post I'm not asking dor advice.
I was just wondering what others were doing.

Maybe if you actually took a minute and searched on the topic, you'd find out.  No need to be a dick about it.

diapanos said:

As it says in the 1st post I am not asking for advice.
I was just wondering what every vody else was doing.

Maybe if you actually took a minute and searched on the topic, you'd find out.  No need to be a dick about it.  Oh, and spell check that mess before you post.

Just when you think you'll never see it again.

Doc

Starting to wonder if this guy isn't extremeXconcepts repackaged.

Not to pile on too much, but didn't this cat say he wanted nothing to do with actually participating in the friendship that cigarpass promotes through the passing of cigars in one form or another?