• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap PMags

Josh

Chronically Misinformed
As there seems to be more than just a few AR-15 shooters here, I thought I'd pass along a deal I found on another forum. Windowed PMags for $14.85 each, 10% more off with coupon code MAGS, free shipping for orders over $90.

That worked out to $13.36 each for me. I bought 7 which is the minimum for free shipping.

CLICK HERE!

9rufeh.jpg

Why is the dust cover on the wrong end?

Would've been nice to know this yesterday. I picked up a few regular Pmags for 14.85 a piece w/ free shipping.

Why is the dust cover on the wrong end?

That's where I put mine when I load a magazine into the rifle. Otherwise I'd have lost them all by now.

Sorry, I posted from my phone and left the emoticon off :blush: :blush:

AFAIK the dust cover only fits on 30 round magazines in that manner, 20 rounders do not have the notch on the back side of the base.

Thanks for the link. A buddy at work and I will be putting an order together......:thumbs:

Get 'em while you can, guys.....

Unless you can't... because you live in CA

LOL

There's this too (from slickdeals):

.223 American Eagle ammunition for 25 cents a round (free shipping)The gander mountain deal for American Eagle .223 55 grain brass cased ammo is back on ! Here is the product link:

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=436490&pdesc=Federal_Premium_America n_Eagle_Ammunition_223_Rem_Full_Metal_Jacket_Boat_ Tail [gandermountain.com]

Add 4 boxes to your cart at 30 bucks each = $120

Apply code GM12WL16 to get $20 off purchases $100 or more.

$100 total for 400 rounds = 25 cents a round. I live in Washington state so there is no sales tax for me, but YMMV.

.223 American Eagle ammunition for 25 cents a round (free shipping)The gander mountain deal for American Eagle .223 55 grain brass cased ammo is back on !

Ordered. And ordered. And ordered.

Thanks Gary!

I love my magpul mags. They have been dropped, submerged and beaten up and they are still perfect.