• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Check out what's going on at Cigar Weekly

Naw, we still consider Dave the black sheep of the family. ;) After-all, he's the one who started all of this mess.  :sign:

I agree, it is all Dave's fault, as he is just a trouble maker! ;)

LMAO  :D

Nodding my head in agreement. Dave is always stirring up trouble. :sign: :p

Dave, why do you always have to start trouble??? :angry:

LMAO :D

PuroBrat said:
Actually, they are not in my budget at that price. I have an inside line to a Factory Rep (lol). But never the less, I agree fully and would prefer 20 connies to one $20 LT.

:lookup: Errrrrr!!!!!!!!

PB

Continue to be your own dawg! Dance to beat of YOUR drum, and if others cannot hear the music .......who is missing out? Clearly those who hear not. You are not thin skinned and always make valid points. An afficianado is one who knows what he likes and why and can put it into terms which will be accepted OR rejected and ridiculed by others. (Just look at CF ratings....who REALLY believes them??)

They are the starting point in an experience.. a challenge to test and evaluate according to your OWN well balanced and reasoned standards. Our community is weaker each time one of our " LONE DANCERS" who IS listening and dancing to the tunes he hears is dissuaded from the dance.

Let the dance continue........ to ALL kinds of music. We are merely MUSIC lovers...... and nobody likes everything! :love:

Awww Dave, buddy, it's all in FUN!!!!

Are we havin fun yet? :D :0 :lookup:

As I have always said, "if it's what YOU personally like and the cigar 'flips your switch' - great". I don't particularly like the Padron Anniversary Natural or Maduros that others rave about...they just don't do anything for me, but that's OK! The Padron Magnum Maduros were pretty darned good though. Everyone has individual flavor buds and different things appeal to them. That's why they make so many differnt brands.

Heck, I wouldn't even mind trying one of those Le Prominente or Proxinente (or something like that) cigars that Lars makes...I heard so much about them that I'm curious. I wouldn't go out and buy a box though. And I genuinely like the Drew Estates Natural lineup, but they are unscented...that's what I can't get past...the smell. I don't think that I would have even minded if they tasted like menthol, but as is.....

Don't let anyone bother you PB...it's ALL good brother! More for you buddy, sit back, relax, smile, enjoy and say, "those fellas just don't know what they're missin'". LOL!

Sam  :D

LMAO

Shadow, gotta love the Irish Cream! :) I went to Las Vegas a while back and forgot to bring cigars. So I went to a Cigarettes Cheaper (I know I'm gonna get it for saying that!) and wanted to see if they had any decent cigars. I ended up buying a couple of Miami Suites (2 packs) and loved 'em! I haven't had one in a long time, but I'd definately smoke 'em again.

There is this one cigar I bought when I first started smoking. It was extremely bad. I can't remember the name, but it was a machine made. I think it started with an M. Anyways, I had 2 puffs and wanted to barf. It was nasty and tasted like manuer. Anyways, I think when they gathered the tobacco from the farm, they mixed it up with a pile of manuer, because natural tobacco does NOT taste like that! Once I remember the name, I'll post it.

Happy puffing (whatever you like!).

Rod :)

LOL @ Beast i.e Errrrr!!!!! :lookup:

Dudes, you guys crack me up. I need to get to the QT and get me some Miami Suites, ya'll have a great evening....

Hey Rod, that's what I thought about one particular cigar...whose brand name will go unmentioned...out of kindness and due consideration for other members. I think that it started with a "L" though, can't be sure....memory is kinda fuzzy. Manure...ROFLMAO....exactly. Things would probably make hair grow in your nose. LOL! Wish that I could remember the brand....hmmmmm! LOL!

Acid......no. Lew's specials.....no.

Oh...never mind!

Waaaaaaaa Hahaha............

It's the Cohibas Jerry......they're making me crazy!

Well now, Sam....you sure you didn't pick up a dog turd and light it by mistake??? :sneaky:

Yeah, I'm sure PB...the dog turd would probably have been a better smoke, and I know that it wouldn't have smelled as bad. :sneaky:

****.gif

mrhanky.gif

LOVE THOSE L**S....HIGHDY HO!

ROFLMFAO

Rod,
Next time your in Vegas go over to Vegas Cigar company (about a 3 block walk down from the MGM) and pick up a couple of their rum or vanilla flavored sticks (they are located in the back humidor in a large tuppador)and give em a try.  They're the size of a cigarlo (sp) ???

I look at these like an after dinner drink and a small change of pace from my favorite AF's  ;)