• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheekie's New Humi

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
I got it home! Finally ! Wooohooo!

It is at a place of honor and display when you walk into my living room ...
968.jpg

967.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

951.jpg

Ain't she pretty :) ain't she grand :)

and for the credits :
1136039548-1.gif

Glad you like your humidor... It looks wonderful all setup there :) I hope it brings you plenty of enjoyment!!!

Looks good! I see you have a Torano Signature, if you like them, you owe it to yourself to try one of the new Torano Virtuosos. I am not a big Torano fan, and previously I only enjoyed the Signatures, however, after trying the Virtuoso I now prefer them, a very tasty smoke.

Very nice humidor. ENJOY :)

Congrats and nice going Shiba and Emo. Cheekie you got some nice collection of gars there, enjoy!

BrewMeister said:
Looks good! I see you have a Torano Signature, if you like them, you owe it to yourself to try one of the new Torano Virtuosos. I am not a big Torano fan, and previously I only enjoyed the Signatures, however, after trying the Virtuoso I now prefer them, a very tasty smoke.

[snapback]268985[/snapback]​

I have had the virtuoso- It was a wonderful cigar
Actually my first one a friend was smoking it and I bogarted it :blush:

Ginseng said:
NIce box, nice sticks. :) :thumbs:
[snapback]268989[/snapback]​

Some how nice box to a girl just doesn't seem right- LOL
Nice sticks indeed :D

Cheekie said:
when you walk into my living room ...

[snapback]268957[/snapback]​

Yeah. I don't think Emo would like that. :angry:
But your "box" sure does look sharp.

Cheekie said:
BrewMeister said:

[snapback]268985[/snapback]​

I have had the virtuoso- It was a wonderful cigar
Actually my first one a friend was smoking it and I bogarted it :blush:
[snapback]269006[/snapback]​

DANG, with all this Virtuoso talk, I just had to dig one out and fire it up! A Crescendo, (6.5 x 54) so now I got nothing to do but enjoy this baby for the next 60-75 minutes.
medium-smiley-064.gif

This nice box is soon to have some more nice sticks.

BTL
WOAM
Best Seller
Short Story from '01
Anejo 46
PAM
PAN
etc.

And some nice ISOMs.

And 1 Acid Blondie :laugh: (better just keep that in the glass tube and not put it in your new box)

atuck said:

BTL
WOAM
Best Seller
Short Story from '01
Anejo 46
PAM
PAN
etc.

And some nice ISOMs.

And 1 Acid Blondie  :laugh: (better just keep that in the glass tube and not put it in your new box)
[snapback]269125[/snapback]​

Nice play Atuck, a true BOTL :thumbs:

atuck said:

BTL
WOAM
Best Seller
Short Story from '01
Anejo 46
PAM
PAN
etc.

And some nice ISOMs.

And 1 Acid Blondie :laugh: (better just keep that in the glass tube and not put it in your new box)
[snapback]269125[/snapback]​
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye, All hail ATuck!
ALL kidding aside, very nice gesture bruddah. I was drooling all over them after she opened the box. Good thing they were double bagged.
Emo

It seems like after Atuck sent me these beauties my cats are in love with my humidor?
I guess the pungent smells are getting to them. I have found My Russian Blue cat headbutting it and rubbing his snout up against it !
He is such a weirdo- * sigh*

Cheekie said:
It seems like after Atuck sent me these beauties my cats are in love with my humidor?
I guess the pungent smells are getting to them. I have found My Russian Blue cat headbutting it and rubbing his snout up against it !
[snapback]269316[/snapback]​
At least he doesnt have his head buried in some dirty underwear! LMFAO

emodx said:
Cheekie said:
[snapback]269316[/snapback]​
At least he doesnt have his head buried in some dirty underwear! LMFAO
[snapback]269318[/snapback]​

considering that the underwear he typically was rollin in are a thing of the past, I don't think that will continue to be an issue.

So I guess he is moving on.........good for him :D go kitty go!!!