• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheekie's New Humi

Hi Cheekie,

congrats on the humi. Do you mind sharing your review of the la aurora sapphire. I've seen but not smoke one, so I'm wondering. Thank you.

Well the sapphire I have not yet smoked, although I am looking forward to it very soon...

But on another note- I went to a friends house yesterday and had a Bolivar- OMFG!
I am done for!

I enjoyed that cigar sooo much that while I smoke I journal- nope! Didn't pick up my pen once, afterwards I was so relaxed and doeeyed, it literally turned me into MUSH!

I have found a new love!

Congrats Cheekie. Very nice all around. :thumbs:

And second that on the Bolivar. Don't know if you were refering to an ISOM Bolivar or not, but, either way, those are one of my very faves too.

Congrats again. :thumbs:

MiamiCubano said:
Congrats Cheekie. Very nice all around. :thumbs:

And second that on the Bolivar. Don't know if you were refering to an ISOM Bolivar or not, but, either way, those are one of my very faves too.

Congrats again. :thumbs:
[snapback]272902[/snapback]​
I gave her a BBF from AUG 04. Unfortunately it had a fairly loose roll so I could see it burning hot. She is toast! LMAO

Cheekie said:
DSC01436.jpg

[snapback]272473[/snapback]​

Did you try the Anejo or the BTL yet?

SMOKE! said:
What is in the silver tube next to the Cuesta Rey?
[snapback]275408[/snapback]​

The label almost looks like a La Vieja Habana from Drew Estates but I have never seen a LVH in a tube before.. Nice set-up.

DevilsMilk said:
SMOKE! said:
What is in the silver tube next to the Cuesta Rey?
[snapback]275408[/snapback]​

The label almost looks like a La Vieja Habana from Drew Estates but I have never seen a LVH in a tube before.. Nice set-up.
[snapback]275421[/snapback]​
>>>ding ding ding<<<
we have a winner !!!

So far I have had the Sapphire ( eh...) and the DC roubusto- which I got pouted out of...Damn boys and their cigar envy...But I ended up with his DC piramide which was very nice... The anejo I am saving for a nice night under the moon, preferably on the beach....

Next victim will be something from the dark side ......BUAHAHAH!

Cheekie said:
So far I have had the Sapphire ( eh...) and the DC roubusto- which I got pouted out of...Damn boys and their cigar envy...But I ended up with his DC piramide which was very nice... The anejo I am saving for a nice night under the moon, preferably on the beach....
[snapback]276201[/snapback]​
Actually, I remember it a little differently. I remember starting out with the DC beli and you had the DC robusto. We would on occasion swap cigars to compare the difference. At 2/3 the way through, the DC robusto was kickin her butt, and the beli was light to me. We swapped for the last 1/3, where the Robusto kicked my arse. So it wasn't exactly cigar envy, it was more meeting your match! LOL

Emo

funny how perception is reality ....HAHA
Both were nice, Kicking my butt?
Ha hardly!

and it wouldn't have kicked your either but your greediness got the best of you!LOL