• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheekie's New Humi

Enough with my cats social dysfunctions- he's sensitive !!!
... So I got a separation anxiety---
Now that I have a box full of goodies and no official real training- should I separate them all ??

Yup, send me half for safe keeping. Once you smoke the other half I will give you a weekly stipend.

lol

Uhm you are Crazy-
- uhhh more like dellusional.......

Cheekie said:
Now that I have a box full of goodies and no official real training- should I separate them all ??
[snapback]269324[/snapback]​

Cheekie, do a search and you will find all of the training you need. Only things that you absolutely have to keep separate are any flavored smokes, infused with booze, and Acids.

Gregor

... I joined the board back in august, I am finally brave enough to get a humidor and purchase now.
I have read and read, but at times there is a learning process that comes from another human-

Cheekie said:
Enough with my cats social dysfunctions- he's sensitive !!!
... So I got a separation anxiety---
[snapback]269324[/snapback]​

Most importantly! Smoke them!! :laugh:

Cheekie said:
It seems like after Atuck sent me these beauties my cats are in love with my humidor?
I guess the pungent smells are getting to them.

My cats LOVE my humidor too...every time i open it, they come running. Must be something about the smell that they like.

I got some sticks in and I promised not to name drop... and pics of what I had before my new addition :)

Thank you, you know who you are...:)

Very Very Nice selection. I was knocked on my bum when I opened the box-
:blush:

It must really be weird having your ex belong to the same public forum as you :laugh:

Ironworker said:
It must really be weird having your ex belong to the same public forum as you :laugh:
[snapback]272161[/snapback]​

Nah- not at all!
If at any point one of us didn't want to see what the other had to say, well there is that nice iggy button. Hell... he was the reason I joined this particular forum, I wanted to understand the sub-culture of the "aficionados". I just got hooked along the way.

:thumbs:

But-
you are right it could be uncomfortable for some, but, I don't see it as a problem.

I am sure that if anyone else did they would voice their opinion, or ask me to leave.

Look out cigarbid here she comes.......

May you have many great years of joy from your new hummie! Now go smoke some of that inventory :D

I love the colour of that wood. Really nice looking humidor.

benjiev said:

May you have many great years of joy from your new hummie! Now go smoke some of that inventory :D
[snapback]272175[/snapback]​

Uhmmm. after all the bombs I am gonna need another HUMI!
DANGIT~

THANK YOU GUYS- :) :thumbs:

Cheekie said:
benjiev said:

May you have many great years of joy from your new hummie!  Now go smoke some of that inventory  :D
[snapback]272175[/snapback]​

Uhmmm. after all the bombs I am gonna need another HUMI!
DANGIT~

THANK YOU GUYS- :) :thumbs:
[snapback]272275[/snapback]​
Do yourself a favor and buy a small cooler. :cool:

Zeebra said:
I love the colour of that wood. Really nice looking humidor.
[snapback]272180[/snapback]​

Her name is big red !

Looks like you have about filled it up Cheekie... Looks good!!!

DSC01436.jpg

Im a droolin! I know for a fact you are going to love that Diamond Crown Maximus you have sitting there on the top! That cigar is exactly the type of style you like. There are some others in there you'll like also.

Emo