• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

Quite a ride for you!!! Stateville to Long grove??? I have a buddy that was transport their...25 years retired LEO myself....we need to hook up one day

Well I went on Sat and didnt see any of you but the Pig roast was very good. hope to meet up with all of you next months meetup

Quite a ride for you!!! Stateville to Long grove??? I have a buddy that was transport their...25 years retired LEO myself....we need to hook up one day

Actually I'm hoping to get onto the transport team as a bus driver.

Well I went on Sat and didnt see any of you but the Pig roast was very good. hope to meet up with all of you next months meetup

Sat was brutal....I need to give you me tx#, next time you can give me a call. You pass right by me on your way south! Sorry I missed ya, Sat was brutal !

Actually I'm hoping to get onto the transport team as a bus driver.

Good times.....I spent a small amount of time in transport (3 years) when I first came on the job....while I cant say I enjoyed it, I can say I learned a lot about the ruthlessness of people and the lengths they will go to harm others! Anyway, it was quite a ride! Now I teach and consult on the topics...

My schedule just recently changed. As of June 5th I will be off on Thursdays and Fridays. This will make it easier to herf. This schedule will be month to month.

Anyone going to be there on June 9th .. So I know if I should get off work early and come down

Anyone going to be there on June 9th .. So I know if I should get off work early and come down

I was just wondering myself if anybody was planning on being there his Thursday.It's a long drive for me If I'm going to be by myself. If anybody else plans on being there then I'll be there.

I was just wondering myself if anybody was planning on being there his Thursday.It's a long drive for me If I'm going to be by myself. If anybody else plans on being there then I'll be there.

Im up for it...let me know if your planning on coming down

Tut, yes! I'll be there for my first cigar since my daughter was born! I'll be bringing brats and sausages for chow, so we can grill out. Though with the predicted humidity, we may want to be inside and AC'ed.

Can't wait guys! Tut, take off early.

Because of the rain last night my basement flooded. I'm going to try to be there today. I will try to get everything dried out in time. CRAP.

Dam it... Two people called in today and I am now stuck at work and wont make it.

I WILL be there. Not sure what time it will be though. But, I will be there.

Change of plans I made a deal to work tomorrow extra ... so I will try and get down there as fast as I can get off at 5 though

Had blast as usual that philly sausage thing was great going to have to stop at that grocery next time I am down and grab some. Great meeting you Guardsman and I owe you few nice smokes for those wonderful ones you gave me.

I've been out of touch because I've been very busy. You won't be seeing in the near future because my schedule has change. Herfing for me up there won't be realistic. This hours change is a good thing because it means a lot of overtime. Good luck guys.

Sorry bout last month guys, was in Kauai.

We're back on for this week on Thursday. Look forward to seeing you guys.