• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago

rob300c

The Big Noobowski
Anyone down for a herf?
I am in town for a wedding and am coming a day early for some cigar smoking.

I prefer in the city...
I am staying at the Hotel Monaco at 225 N. Wabash.
Would consider the burbs but would need to arrange for some kind of ride.

Looking forward to meeting some of the Chicago B/SOTL!

-Rob

Anyone down for a herf?
I am in town for a wedding and am coming a day early for some cigar smoking.

I prefer in the city...
I am staying at the Hotel Monaco at 225 N. Wabash.
Would consider the burbs but would need to arrange for some kind of ride.

Looking forward to meeting some of the Chicago B/SOTL!

-Rob

I am thinking that something can be arranged. We usually head to Blue Havana in the city.

Kristin

booyaaa.

City sucks ass for smoking as you are not allowed to smoke anywhere in the city.

Only smoking lounge worth a damn in the city that has a place to smoke it Blue Havana which would be a train ride away (20 min) from your hotel.
Jump on subway el at clark and lake street (REDLINE) Take north . Get off on Belmont CTA station. Walk down belmont east for 4 blocks. Blue Havana is on your left hand side.

I get off work about 5:30ish so after that Im game.

Yep...I'm for sure down for Blue Havana! Probably around 6pm.

Awesome!
I down for pre-herf and/or post herf drinking.

Also if anyone would like to join me for dinner that would be sweet.
I will be off my diet so I am looking to enjoy the best of whatever Chicago has to offer!

Totally looking forward to herfing with the you Chicagoans!

-Rob

Belicoso's cigar store had their 2nd anniversary event tonight and a few of the guys and one gal are talking about meeting up with you on the 18th. Let us know what time you want to start Rob.

Belicoso's cigar store had their 2nd anniversary event tonight and a few of the guys and one gal are talking about meeting up with you on the 18th. Let us know what time you want to start Rob.

I am pretty sure my flight lands mid day around 1 (will verify this).
So I'd just need to check into my hotel and I'm ready to go.
Perhaps a Chicago dog and/or Italian Beef and I'll be ready for some smoking.

-Rob

-Rob

Just let us know what time you want your activites to begin. We can smoke, drink, eat and be merry.

-Rob

Just let us know what time you want your activites to begin. We can smoke, drink, eat and be merry.

Does it have to be in that order? :p

-Rob

-Rob

-Rob

You can pick the order!!

-Rob

-Rob

You can pick the order!!

Food, cigar, merry, cigar, merry, food, merry, cigar, merry, cigar, merry, merry?
How's that?

-Rob

What the hell happened to the DRINK part??? You didn't go on the wagon, did ya? :laugh: :laugh:

Hope that y'all have a good time :thumbs: .

What the hell happened to the DRINK part??? You didn't go on the wagon, did ya? :laugh: :laugh:

Hope that y'all have a good time :thumbs: .

Drinking and merry are the same thing, no?
Planning on being off the wagon for Chicago...
Right now no booze and no merry!

-Rob

Claudio is officially styling me out as of right now...
A public thanks goes out to him after all of the PM'd gratitude I've sent him!
Looks like I am going to have a warm welcome in a chilly Chicago!

Please post in this thread if you guys have any good ideas for smoking, hanging and general merryment!
Any input is appreciated.

We are going to be getting started pretty early so I hope you Chicago people will join us at some point in the days (and evening) cigarfest!

Is it too early to start packing the traveldor? :whistling: :laugh:

-Rob

Rob's plane lands at 9AM on the 18th, so i'm thinking we'll go for breakfast then smoke a stogie or two at 8 to 8 in Villa Park, the traffic going into the city won't calm down until around 11:30 or 12AM. If anyone wants to get started early. lmk! :D Come one come all! :thumbs:

This is starting to come along quite nicely!! :whistling: ;)

Way too early for me to say for sure....but I'm going to try very hard to make this work out. I probably won't know for certain until about the first week or so in December.

But I'm tired of you Northerners leaving this Southerner out of all the fun :)

Plus.....it's Rob for cryin' out loud!

Way too early for me to say for sure....but I'm going to try very hard to make this work out. I probably won't know for certain until about the first week or so in December.

But I'm tired of you Northerners leaving this Southerner out of all the fun :)

Plus.....it's Rob for cryin' out loud!
Don't blame the northeners, blame that long distance you live from civilization. :laugh: Hope you can get away Wyatt, after all , it is Rob300c! Anyone going to start early with Rob and i can speak up now. I don't think i can make the whole day but i'm sure can start it. :laugh: :thumbs: