• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago

Yes sir. We are patiently awaiting your arrival. But you should reember like other past BOTl's who have hung with the Chicago crew to be ready for a hell of a good time!
X2! :thumbs:

We are a fun group aren't we!! Is it Dec 18th yet????

This is a true co*k tease...yes it is. :0

Why is it still over 3 weeks away again??? I need a HERF damnit!

Your time to organize one Jason, time to man up! :laugh: :thumbs:

Pm'ed Rob today, he's up for a full day of herfing in the downtown area and adjoining neiborhoods. I figure we can work around the Italian and Greek neiborhoods tasting a bit of Chicago. Anyone have a particular preference, let me know. :cool:

Let me see if I can maybe come to the city for this. Doubtful, but still possible.

Pm'ed Rob today, he's up for a full day of herfing in the downtown area and adjoining neiborhoods. I figure we can work around the Italian and Greek neiborhoods tasting a bit of Chicago. Anyone have a particular preference, let me know. :cool:

I'm up to the task (deep breath)!! I'm going to do some homework, and hopefully we can plan a fantastic time for everyone. :thumbs:

What's the worst that could happen? :0 :( :laugh:

I'm up to the task (deep breath)!! I'm going to do some homework, and hopefully we can plan a fantastic time for everyone. :thumbs:

Sweet!!! Do you want me to start with everything that could happne?? :whistling: J/K Let me know when the day is and I will be there. :thumbs:

Sweet!!! Do you want me to start with everything that could happne?? :whistling: J/K Let me know when the day is and I will be there. :thumbs:
Great! Let me know what you plan and i'll ferry Rob to any location. :thumbs:

I regret to inform that this will no longer be a possibility for me.

I've got business in Urbana on that day and will not be able to break away.

Have fun Rob, I'll catch you next time.

Bummer Wyatt!
Another time bro!

-Rob

Hey Rob,

You have a good set of Chicago crew but I would watch out for Sack and Alex :D They're mean bastids :) Oh and they don't like scotch either. Can I convince you to drive 6 hours to the TC area? The Minneapolis crew can show you a great time , too. You can crash in my house!

Best,

Joe

Hey Rob,

You have a good set of Chicago crew but I would watch out for Sack and Alex :D They're mean bastids :) Oh and they don't like scotch either. Can I convince you to drive 6 hours to the TC area? The Minneapolis crew can show you a great time , too. You can crash in my house!

Best,

Joe

You wife would looove that! :laugh:
December in Minn?
I will try to get my ass out there sometime.
In the summer I hope!

Only in Chicago for a few days so...
Next time!

-Rob

Bummer. You know that we will be doing another herf sometime soon.

Hey Rob,

Best,

Joe

Don't be messin' with my boys!! :angry: :laugh:

Herf time is rapidly approaching!

-Rob

Two more weeks to the day. :thumbs:

I look forward to herfing with you next time I find myself in Chicago :thumbs:

HERF TIME IS ALMOST HERE!

I'm planning the final arrangements for us...I'll post it here this weekend. Look out Chicago, the CP crew is coming back for more!

So what is the final tally for who is coming? Here is the tally I have

Rob
Alex
Kristen (IBQTEE1)
Sack my man
Mike (JoseGonzalez)
Alan (SamuraiJack)
BigMacFu
Jerry (SiShong)
Me

HERF TIME IS ALMOST HERE!

I'm planning the final arrangements for us...I'll post it here this weekend. Look out Chicago, the CP crew is coming back for more!

So what is the final tally for who is coming? Here is the tally I have

Rob
Alex
Kristen (IBQTEE1)
Sack my man
Mike (JoseGonzalez)
Alan (SamuraiJack)
BigMacFu
Jerry (SiShong)
Me
Not that i'm against large parties but with this crew you've got it all! :D :thumbs: