• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Gift

Hey Phil!

Guess that was the last year of the gift. I'm assuming it got too expensive, was a nice touch while it lasted.

My friends always prepare unusual gifts and surprises for me. Probably the gift I least expected was a tattoo certificate. I had long been thinking of getting a tattoo, but I was afraid to make a mistake with the sketch. I was very grateful to my friends for choosing a cool tattoo artist who designed the perfect sketch for me. Another unusual gift was a custom bobblehead for my 21st birthday. It is very nice to receive such memorable gifts. As far as I know, they ordered it from myfacebobbleheads.com. This thing brought so much fun and surprised all the guests. Now it guards the entrance to my room.
Did you just edit to put the link in there? Truly, go hock your shit somewhere else, or buy a sponsorship here, and actually contribute.

Floyd T

I think warm slippers or knitted socks remain one of the most practical ideas for gifts for the New Year. You should use solid colors so as not to lose the pattern. Many people will be happy to get something like this. A few months ago, I couldn't decide on a gift for my wife and ordered her a CALIFORNIA FRUIT AND CHEESE BOX. It was the best choice, as she was satisfied. BTV, you can also choose a nice warm blanket. You can choose a plaid of pastel shades of large knitting.

I think warm slippers or knitted socks remain one of the most practical ideas for gifts for the New Year. You should use solid colors so as not to lose the pattern. Many people will be happy to get something like this. A few months ago, I couldn't decide on a gift for my wife and ordered her a CALIFORNIA FRUIT AND CHEESE BOX. It was the best choice, as she was satisfied. BTV, you can also choose a nice warm blanket. You can choose a plaid of pastel shades of large knitting.
What happens if your wife is lactose intolerant?

Next time might I recommend a cock ring! It would be a great gift you both can enjoy.

What
Weird, I was just thinking about the time I also gave your wife a delicious pastel blanket of California cheese. She loved it, it was great.