• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Aficionado's Top 10 List

Only 2 Cubans in the Top 25 for 2010? I thought CC were the best cigars in the world. :rolleyes: I would rather have CC take the spots rather than those mass produced Pepins.

And why so many bargain sticks?

Blah, another waste of time.

Only 2 Cubans in the Top 25 for 2010? I thought CC were the best cigars in the world. :rolleyes: I would rather have CC take the spots rather than those mass produced Pepins.

And why so many bargain sticks?

Blah, another waste of time.

I'm no Cuban homer but a Cuban is the 'best cigar in the world', according to CA.

There were several head scratchers on the list as usual. I don't think I'm persuaded to go try another camacho anytime soon.

I haven't had most of the sticks on this list. I haven't had the Viaje but I've smoked other Viaje's... the ones that weren't plugged were very good.

That Padron 45 is an amazing cigar, glad I was able to try one. Because of the price tag though I think that will be the only one.

Now, being the Pepin whore I am... time to track down some Mi Amore's :) :thumbs:

UPDATE: That was easy! :sign:

There were several head scratchers on the list as usual. I don't think I'm persuaded to go try another camacho anytime soon.

This seems to be the norm each year, no? I feel like there are always a few sticks that would be recognized without argument as fantastic sticks and well worth the top 10 list. Then there are a few that everyone seems to feel should've been replaced by other better cigars. I'm sure some of it does have to do with politics/marketing but I guess it also goes to show how subjective a thing cigar rating is.

Interesting list nonetheless and I wish I had the money to spring for Isy's sampler! :D

Happy smoking, everyone.

A Opus X Power Ranger takes 3rd place on the list. I'm sorry but the Power Ranger is not that good. Some of the CFCF cigars would blow any other Opus X out of the water and possible take the #1 slot. I guess the CFCF box is a little to much for them to Review. Which just reinforces CA's cigar review agenda. Glad I stopped buying that worthless piece of trash.

Ditto. If I ever again want a subscription to a golf magazine, I'll subscribe to Golf Magazine.

I hate this list, it reminds me of all the cigars I missed out on....

Tim

My temporary landlord and I just got back from the cigar lounge, after trying #5 on the list - The Camacho Corojo Chruchill (thanks to Israel). We both came to the same conclusion......

....ehh, whatever.

A decent $4.00 cigar, sure.....top five material....not hardly. A Padron 3000 would whip its ass bad.....IMHO.

Two men's opinions....B.B.S.