• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Apps

Sumatra Samurai

What is your favorite cigar app? I'm on iOS and there doesn't seem to be too many quality apps. Although, famous-smoke has a pretty good cigar monster app that has some really great deals from time to time. There's also one called Cigar Ring Gauge Guide that will tell you your ring gauge fairly easily, which is nice to have around. Is there anything better on Android or are there just not that many good stogie apps?

I like Cigar Place (on Apple). I have used it throughout the US and recently when I was in the Far East. Seems pretty accurate in helping find a local shop.

I've used Cigar Shop locator but will also give Cigar Place a try. Also, CRA has an app, as does Drew Estate. All three have been very helpful as I travel.

I use Cigar Boss (on Android). It seems to work pretty well. I have also used Cigar Shop Locator, and it's pretty good.

Hey ... what about the Free Drew Estate App for iPhone and iPad and Droid ..?????

Hahhaahahaha .. check em out.

JD

Hey ... what about the Free Drew Estate App for iPhone and iPad and Droid .. ?????

Hahhaahahaha .. check em out.

JD

Its actually a pretty functional app. BTW, saw the thread over at Reddit.com. Enjoy the sandy beaches.

Droid is a phone series mostly made by Motorola. Android is the OS platform that apps are written for.

I've used Cigar Shop Locator, but will have to take a look at the Cigar Place app. The Drew Estate app has good info in it, and I'm in the process of merging my desktop version of Stogie Rate with the iPhone app

I just got an update on Cigar Boss that says the app was totally redone. I haven't checked it out yet and haven't used the app in a long time but might be worth another look. This was on ios (apple)