• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Baggies

:( You guys are having a lot of trouble aren't you.

Give Up?

SD_Stack said:
:( You guys are having a lot of trouble aren't you.

Give Up?
I lot of people use a magnet to differentiate between the steel and aluminum cans.

I'm still goin' with the "Your lookin' for the plate that fell out of your head" theory

TaaDaaaaaa!

We have a winner!!!!

Story: My grandfather used to use the magnet when picking up cans years ago. It is a rather large magnet on a chain that he could wear around his neck. There was some sort of major problem with bringing a steel can mixed in with the aluminum when taking them for recycle. To hear him tell it, you absolutely, positively, could not bring a steel can mixed in with the aluminum. Hence, a magnet was carried when gathering aluminum cans. At the time he did this, aluminum was not as prevalent as it is today and most of the cans were steel. The magnet probably made it alot easier to differentiate between the two. If it stuck, you wouldn't have to bend over.

Congrats blair.

Hmmm. What shall I send you...

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
the mag. picks up everything else?
:(

MIne doesn't count?

it was the same idea, just worded diff., and mine was said first. ( ??? a pic of Sir-smokes pouting)

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:
the mag. picks up everything else?
:(

MIne doesn't count?

it was the same idea, just worded diff., and mine was said first. ( ??? a pic of Sir-smokes pouting)
Not what I was looking for Sir-Smokes. Blair nailed it!

Sorry. :(