• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Baggies

I got mines also brother, thanks alot and they will definitely come in good use.... :thumbs:

blair said:
COOL! I just got mine. Thanks SD! These are great. Although... you must have been tired when you counted mine out. I didn't get 50... I got 52. So, I'll send the two extras back to you today. :D How dark do you like your wrappers?
Dark! I sent you 50 to check your integrity blair. I was hoping you wouldn't be able to sleep with those two extra baggies laying around without filling them up (they will hold two sticks sometimes) and returning them to me. :D :D :D

Allofus123 said:
SD, I have a bone to pick with you. I was laughing so hard at your previous post that my boss came over to see what was so funny. Unfortunately, he didn't think it was as funny as I did. :( ;) :sign:
Maybe we should send him something to lighten him up a bit?

psyktek said:
Sr. Stack-

Watch your mailbox! :sign: :sign: :sign:
Hey seniors! Does three Baaaaaaa! signs after, "Watch your mailbox!" mean that I "AM NOT" going to receive anything?

???

:D :D :D

All kidding aside guys. I am glad you enjoyed the baggies. I enjoyed sending them. If you need anything else, please feel free to ask.

I may not give it to you, but hey, you can ask. :sign:

Hey seniors! Does three Baaaaaaa! signs after, "Watch your mailbox!" mean that I "AM NOT" going to receive anything?

Guess you'll just have to wait and see!

Kaaaboooooooommmmmmm!!!!!!

Blair and Psyktek got me today.

You shouldn't have guys. Your generosity in humbling. Your gifts greatly exceeded the costs and efforts put forth to send the baggies.

Darn, does this mean I will have to go "back" to the cigar store, get a ride home or at least dodge the drunk, pack something else up and find a way to the PO? There just aren't enough cans to be picked up.

Thanks again.

Steve

Got the baggies. Thanks again SD, these will come in real handy!

-Craig

Got my baggies in yesterday, Sack. Thanks again. The kindness will be repaid.

ALostTexan

WOW!
thanks for the bags. all loose sticks are now safely "tagged and bagged"

look for a host bag in the pass.

:) Sir-Smokes. I love them host bags. I guess I will. I have never had one. :D hehehehehehe

Hey guys. Glenn said he didn't get his baggies. I sent them, I promise I did. :sneaky: No really, I did. Really. I promise. :sneaky:

I'll get some more out to ya after we make sure they don't arrive Glen.

Gotta go looking for alumimum again so I can pay the postage on Glens baggies.

Gotta find my magnet.

You guys probably don't know why I use a magnet when picking up "aluminum" cans do you?

The first person to guess it right gets a prize! :D

To find the plate that fell out of your head? :sign:

Man I kill myself! :sign: :sign:

ROFLMAO

Thats great Joe.

What exactly do you mean by that? :angry:

You are both wrong.

SD_Stack said:
Gotta find my magnet. 

You guys probably don't know why I use a magnet when picking up "aluminum" cans do you?

The first person to guess it right gets a prize! 

To keep steel cans seperated from aluminum cans?

don't worry about lost bags! i wouldn't want you dumpster diving or anything :p

no idea why you would use a magnet for aluminium cans!

Baggies arrived yesterday! Thanks bro, will have something going out to you soon :thumbs:

Sam

So you don't have to bend over to pick em up!

Although, alum probably won't stick to a mag, will it???