• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Baggies

Okay. Looks like we may not get 20 folks. If not, I will send more baggies to each of you.

So far I have:

blair
ricmac25
gws3
stogieman
alosttexan
fathertiresius
sir-smokes-a-lot
lucasbuck

WHo did I miss?

Who else wants them?

I am gonna shut this down probably Friday. It looks like you guys may get more than originally stated> :D

Baggies came today. If you want um, let me know. I will pack them up soon.

Baggies are packed up and will go out Friday August 1st.

Everyone will get 50 bags instead of 25.

Don't get your hopes up. There are no cigars in the envelope. Just the baggies as promised. :( Sorry.

Baggies going out to:

Fathertiresius
gws3
lucasbuck
alosttexan
ricmac25
skydivnekd
stogieman
blair
sirsmokesalot

I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Good Day!

SD

Hey, wasn't expecting any 'gars. It's enough that you're sharing your baggies. :thumbs: Thanks a lot!

FatherTiresius said:
Hey, wasn't expecting any 'gars. It's enough that you're sharing your baggies. :thumbs: Thanks a lot!
I was actually going to send a "mystery stick" but could not figure out a way to pack it up without sending it Priority Mail and I couldn't swing the cost of the postage. I had to save up my funds for a few trades I have in the works. Maybe next time.

Yeah SD, you da man for just sending out the baggies..... :thumbs:

FatherTiresius said:
AGREED!!!
and i hope my mooch attempt didn't make you feel like you had to. it's a sickness i'm trying to deal with. :p

the baggies are greatly appreciated!! :D

gws3 said:
and i hope my mooch attempt didn't make you feel like you had to. it's a sickness i'm trying to deal with. :p

the baggies are greatly appreciated!! :D
:D

Never felt like I had to. I loved the mooch attempt. I try to notice all the mooch attempts as part of my continuing eduction in Mooching 101. :sign: I just figured that if I were mailing something to cigar lovers, it should include a cigar.

When I first read this thread I misread it thinking you only had one 25 pk to go out LOL. Well hopefully there is still room and appreciate the offer.

E-mail being sent!

Sam

??? Missed this thread when it first started. Don't make a special trip to the PO, but if you happen to be going by....

Really nice gesture on your part! Oh, and should the need arise one day, where did you order these?

email sent

Psyktek

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:sign: :sign: :sign:

I hope I am not too late

BenjieV

Posted on Aug 1 2003, 11:19 AM

Posted on Aug 1 2003, 12:55 AM I Said...
Baggies are packed up and will go out Friday August 1st.
Sheeez! What is so hard to understand about this?

When I first read this thread I misread it thinking you only had one 25 pk to go out LOL. Well hopefully there is still room and appreciate the offer.

E-mail being sent!

Sam
Now here is a guy who didn't want 25 of them but is begging for 50 after the original shipment has gone out. Go figure. Now if I were offering 25 ISOM's, would he have refused them until he saw I was sending out 50? I don't think so.

Missed this thread when it first started. Don't make a special trip to the PO, but if you happen to be going by....

Really nice gesture on your part!

Psyktek
Don't go out of my way. (thats very nice of you) If I happen to be going by. (sweet)

Really nice gesture. (simple case of brown nosing, knowing that I have already sent the bags.)

I slaved. I worked my fingers to the bone. I counted out 450 bags one by one for 9 of you to get 50 each. <you guys that have bought them, don't tell these three that they are separated in lots of 50 when you get them> I printed labels, addressed envelopes, hitch hiked to the PO after taking the cans I had picked up on the roadside to get enough money for the postage. I had to walk home after being attacked by dogs and harrassed by a drunk who would not share a drink with me. I walk in my shack and moved the buckets under the holes in the roof to catch the rain. I sat down, lit up a cigar to celebrate my good deed. I relished in the fact that it was over. All my hard work was over. I had given of myself tremendously to add a little pleasure and convenience to the lives of a few friends of mine.

Then...

"You've got mail." What! THree more people want them? The post was up almost a week and they want them NOW! Well I'll be damned.

I offered 500 bags (25 bags to 20 people.) I then sent 50 bags to 9 people. <adding on fingers> Isn't that 450 bags? Let's see... <adding on fingers again> 3 more 50's would make it <taking socks off to use toes for counting> 600 baggies sent. That leaves me with <calling wife over to borrow her fingers and toes for counting> 400 bags. Am I missing something here?

After pondering it for a while and calming down ever-so-slightly, I tell you what I am gonna do...

I'm a gonna send you three fellars some of 'dem 'dar bagys.

But, it is gonna cost you. I don't care how much it costs you, or even when, just make sure it costs you something. :D

Okay.

Now.

50 more baggies each to:

psyktek
SamGuss
Benjiev

Shadow: SD, you would be surprised how fast you can use 1000 baggies.
You're telling me! :D

Please visit new post - "SD_Stack needs baggies. Can anyone spare any?" :sign:

All BS aside, I have really enjoyed sending out the baggies. Yes, I will enjoy sending them to the three who didn't get in on the initial shipment. It is a way I can give a little something back to the forum that has been so nice to me. The other 3 packs should go out early next week.

With that said... The SD Baggie Store has officially closed. :D

:( I wept. I sobbed. Oh, I feel like such trash. The horror, the horror....

Poor Stack, trudging in the rain, barefoot, walking uphill (both ways) to the post office, savaged by dogs, harassed by drunks.
His poor children home alone, wondering, wondering where there poor Pop could be, while his lovely wife, pregnant with their 13th child (little Gummo soon to be named) delivers the clean laundry to their uncaring neighbors...

How could I have been so thoughtless, demanding, and cruel! I contemplate the rusty razor blade on my desk, it's edge chipped and ragged. Then I gaze at my wrist and decide no, it's not enough! NO! the only way to erase this terrible karmic burden is....

undefined to bomb the bejeesus out of this sumbitch!!!

You have been warned! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Psyktek

:0 :0 :0 :0
oh-oh sd he sounds REALLY serius!!!!
afterall anyone who has "PSY" as the first three letters of their name is bound to be dangerous!! ;)

:lookup:

I feel really guilty.

:sneaky:

Uh huh, I do.

Thanks for the trouble bro and it won't go un-noticed ;)

Sam

Oki Doki guys. The other 3 baggie packs to benjiev, samguss and psyktek are packed up and ready to go. I will get them in the mail Monday.

Enjoy. :D

SD

COOL! I just got mine. Thanks SD! These are great. Although... you must have been tired when you counted mine out. I didn't get 50... I got 52. So, I'll send the two extras back to you today. :D How dark do you like your wrappers?

Shadow nailed it ..... these baggies do not sit around and collect dust. I was shocked at how fast 1,000 disappears.

These baggies are dirt cheap. Sold in cases of 1,000 for $7.78 + shipping. For what it cost to re ship these its better to just buy a case. You can buy them .....Here!

SD, I have a bone to pick with you. I was laughing so hard at your previous post that my boss came over to see what was so funny. Unfortunately, he didn't think it was as funny as I did. :( ;) :sign: