• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Band Table Project:

Now that you've gone professional, you really should post the pics in the Retailers Forum. :laugh: :p

In all seriousness, that really does look nice Jon. Hope you enjoy it buddy.

Nice table, Jon. I hope you have many great times while sitting around it.

That's really, really nice. I plan on doing something similar in the future, but with only using bands from cigars that I've smoked.

Jeffrey L.

Souldog and Einstein................one in the same

Great job :thumbs:

Jon, did you ever think about slapping a piece of glass on top of that??

Beedawgson! No, I never ended up doing that. I just left it as is. I need to put some more finish on it though, it's looking sad and worn!

Without any covering over the bands, it wouldn't take long....especially with all the beers you put on it....

Sun damage is the true enemy of a table like that. :( UV protective glass or something would go a long way towards keeping it looking good, for anyone looking to replicate what Jon has done.

Yeah, it's pretty torn up now. Way to fail.

Envirotex Pour On is what I used to finish my domino table. It's some sort of a clear resin that you just pour on. It finishes very clear and glass-like. You can pick it up in arts and crafts spots like Michael's.

So, let's build you a new and improved one? :) I bet we could even cut out the center piece with the cigar bands from Brian's cigars, and incorporate them. Let me know if you want help bud, you know I am more than happy to.