• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar burn issues!

I am smoking right now to document this. I lighted it up with zippo (slow) and started smoking lightly. The burn died out completely very quick. Lighted up again, and took time. I found out I was taking puffs every 2 minutes. Coild that be the cause? smoking too slow?
Holy rip roarin fuck! Two minutes? I would forget where I put it! :cool:

This could be the issue. The ash insulates the ember and if you let it sit, the ember will start to die from the outside in. So at two minutes, the only thing left burning is the dead center ... you puff on that, fire up the center and then let it sit again? It makes sense to me that it would tunnel

Holy rip roarin fuck! Two minutes? I would forget where I put it! :cool:

This could be the issue. The ash insulates the ember and if you let it sit, the ember will start to die from the outside in. So at two minutes, the only thing left burning is the dead center ... you puff on that, fire up the center and then let it sit again? It makes sense to me that it would tunnel
yes, and that was two minutes because I took time, so I might of tried to speed it up. I could've been puffing by 3-4 minute intervals all along. I tried 1 minute intervals and there was a better burn, like the wrapper would actually combust unlike before.