• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Dinner in Sterling Virgina Feb 28th

Addiction

I am not a retailer, nor do I work for one. However my favorite retailer is also a good friend of mine and I'm helping him promote some of his stuff, so I told him I would post this here for him:

Leesburg Cigar and Pipe
Winter Cigar Dinner 2007
Sponsored by Ashton Cigars

February 28, 2008 6:00 PM
That’s Amore
46300 Potomac Run Plaza # 130
Sterling, VA 20164

Featuring Manny Ferrero, Vice President of Ashton Cigars speaking on Sprit and Cigar Pairings. Mr. Ferrero will also raffle off a humidor and an ashtray during the event.

Menu
Cigar Tasting
A sampling of cigars from the Ashton family to include the Ashton Virgin Sun Grown and the San Cristobal, both recognized by Cigar Aficionado among the Top 25 Cigars of 2007!

Antipasto
Calamari Fritte, Baked Stuffed Mushrooms, Crab Alforno and Fried Mozzarella and Zucchini

Starter Course
Choice of Soup, House Salad or Caesar Salad

Main Course (Choice of One)
Filet Mignon (8oz) – U.S.D.A. Choice beef served with sautéed mushrooms and garlic potatoes.

Grilled Lamb Chops (8oz) – Grilled lamb loin chops topped with a citrus red wine sauce and served with pesto and baby shrimp risotto.

Chicken Parmigiana – Classically prepared with fresh boneless chicken breasts and served with spaghetti marinara.

Shrimp Fra Diavolo – Jumbo shrimp in a spicy marinara served over pasta.

Penne Primavera – Penne pasta and spring vegetables in a light cream sauce with a touch of tomato.

Torellini Quatro Formaggio – Cheese stuffed tortellini in a cream four cheese sauce.

Dessert
Cannoli Di Cioccolata - Chocolate dipped cannoli shell filled with a sweet ricotta filling and dipped in chocolate chips.

Tiramisu - Lady fingers, espresso, sweet mascarpone cream.

Torta Di Cioccolata - Rich chocolate cake with a chocolate mousse filling and topped with ganache.

Cannoli - Cannoli shell filled with a sweet ricotta filling and dipped in crushed pistachios.

Torta Di Formaggio - NY style brulee cheesecake drizzled with raspberry sauce.

Ticket Price - $75.00 (includes meal and cigars)
Contact Leesburg Cigar and Pipe (703) 777-5557 or Bryan Winston (703) 981-1681 or bryan_winston@yahoo.com for details or to purchase tickets. Seating is limited to thirty (30) people.

Sounds like fun :thumbs:

You should tell Bill to join our crowd here at CP

Sounds Good Brian. Hope to be able to make it there.

Hope to see you there as well John. By the way Hal opened his wine and he was very impressed. I've got a bottle of port I need to finish up but once thats done I'll be onto mine.

Hope to see you there as well John. By the way Hal opened his wine and he was very impressed. I've got a bottle of port I need to finish up but once thats done I'll be onto mine.

Good! I'm glad he enjoyed it. I need to start making another batch as soon as the basement starts to warm up a bit.

I forgot to talk to the boss to see if I would be able to make that date. I'll talk to her tonight and see what's up.

Good! I'm glad he enjoyed it. I need to start making another batch as soon as the basement starts to warm up a bit.

I forgot to talk to the boss to see if I would be able to make that date. I'll talk to her tonight and see what's up.
Cool, let me know what she says.

Looks like I'm going to be in Ohio that Sunday Bryan. Hopefully, we'll get it together one of these days..........Other than at LCP.

Bryan,

Sounds like a lot of fun! I am sure you'll have no problems having people fill the last few remaining ticket! Maybe if you pledge to do a pick-up and drop off limo service--you'll entice more ; :whistling: )