• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Fest 2007

If you think I'm exagerating...

http://cigarfest.org/ :laugh:

The ticker places it as being held on Saturday, May 5th.

I have been informed that it will be held at the Split Rock Resort in PA, again.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey, maybe I may be able to go this year. Last year, I was way too late in even knowing about it. This year...
boldyellow.gif
... is a different story!
peepee.gif

Will definitely be there again this year.... I dragged my father and brother last year and they loved it. Got a small group I gotta let know when this is.....

Any idea when the tickets go on sale ??

May have to ask the wife if I can go to this.

Don't see it happening, but you don't know until you ask. :laugh:
I was going to go last year until some last minute emergency stuff came up. I was going with my wife and a friend and his now ex-fiancee. Here's how you sell it to the wife: There's nearby outlet malls. The plan was the women were going to drop us off, go shopping, and then come back for us when we were done.

Yeah, it ends up being an expensive weekend, because while you're out bleeding money they're doing the same, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you think I'm exagerating...

http://cigarfest.org/ :laugh:

The ticker places it as being held on Saturday, May 5th.

I have been informed that it will be held at the Split Rock Resort in PA, again.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Good thing it's at Split Rock again, since the 5th is our anniversary. We will have to stay 2 nights this time.

... Good thing it's at Split Rock again, since the 5th is our anniversary. We will have to stay 2 nights this time.

Ginger bought you that beautiful traveldor last year. For the 5th anniversary it should be something SPECTACULAR!!! :laugh: Of course you'll need to do the same for her. :p

Tell Ginger I said, "The Pressure Is On!" :D

Will definitely be there again this year.... I dragged my father and brother last year and they loved it. Got a small group I gotta let know when this is.....

Any idea when the tickets go on sale ??

All I can say is keep checking the website. I would guess they will go on sale no more than three months from the date. But they will more than likely go on sale within 2 months of the date. I think it was 1-1/2 to 2 months before for last years event.

You'll have to look for the rest of us this year.

Any good campgrounds near there?

... Good thing it's at Split Rock again, since the 5th is our anniversary. We will have to stay 2 nights this time.

Ginger bought you that beautiful traveldor last year. For the 5th anniversary it should be something SPECTACULAR!!! :laugh: Of course you'll need to do the same for her. :p

May 5th is the date.

17 is the amount of years she has put up with me. (lucky woman) :D

May 5th is the date.

:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:whistling:

I'm shocked. The wife didn't say no. She shrugged her shoulders. So now I'm plotting to move her towards yes. :laugh:

May 5th is the date.

You know, it's not often I agree with Steve. But you give me no choice, Wolfie...

X2

May 5th is the date.

You know, it's not often I agree with Steve. But you give me no choice, Wolfie...

X2

Ha Ha Ha.

She will be the first to tell ya, I'm the best thing to happen to her. :cool:

(she of course didn't have big goals in life)

Ha Ha Ha.

She will be the first to tell ya, I'm the best thing to happen to her. :cool:

(she of course didn't have big goals in life)

Well then...that clinches it as far as I am concerned. She is obviously under duress. :p

How the hell do you think she blew out her knee......the chain came loose, and she was trying to escape!