• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Fest 2007

Well S/BOTL, we're finally down to single digit days and counting........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

WOO HOO! 1 week to go! :thumbs: :)

This time next week we'll be packing bags! :thumbs:
So where is the CP get together going to be? Do we have a tentative date?

I think the tentative date is the 5th....... :D :sign: :p

j/k brother, I say we all get together after it's all done around 6PM. I know the S/BOTL from www.cigarweekly.com are having a get together afterwards for some post pictures. One of the guys there is making a big CW banner as a background / meeting point. Maybe someone here can make one for CP and we can mark our spot there. Do we have any graphic arts techs here? Eitherway, we're one week from the fest...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

3 Days Gentlemen until Cigar Nirvana is upon us! :D

It will be a pleasure to see you (and any SOs who may be attending) again. :thumbs:

I'll be heading up Friday morning to arrive at the new Cigars International store for the Perdomo and Cusano events, hopefully in the early afternoon.

HOT!!!!!! I just received a phone call from a Captain friend of mine here at West Point and he stated that he can not make it and is willing to give up his ticket to the event for the "best offer". All he is asking for is the back pack and initial cigars. Email me at charles.baranyai@usma.edu if you are interested. 1st come will be a lucky S/BOTL....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

HOT!!!!!! I just received a phone call from a Captain friend of mine here at West Point and he stated that he can not make it and is willing to give up his ticket to the event for the "best offer". All he is asking for is the back pack and initial cigars. Email me at charles.baranyai@usma.edu if you are interested. 1st come will be a lucky S/BOTL....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

All done here, move along now........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

We'll be seeing everyone this evening!! :D :thumbs:

Gonna try and hit Holts and CI on the way up. Try. :laugh:

I'll be going today.............. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :D

WooHooo!!

The Mrs and I will be on our way around noon... I guess we'll see everyone soon.
woohoonaner2gy.gif

Everyone going to the RP party? Going up to the CI Lounge in an hour or so. Bring the pullovers. Starting to cool down.

Headin' out in a few minutes, thanks for the heads up Shane. See you there in a few hours....... :) :thumbs: :cool: