• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Fest 2007

I am looking for 2 cigar fest tickets and rocky patel opening party tickets. Please reply if you can not go. I know a few of you bought tics and can not attend please pay it forward without gouging me, my brother is getting married and did not buy tics. I finally found out tonight. Please reply, you can check me out I am confirmed user as I purchased tics last and paid in full and in cash.

63 days: 11 hours: 4 Minutes: and 58 Seconds.... No....50 seconds.... no 35.... AWWWWW FORGET IT!!! :angry:

;)

So how many of us CPers are going to this year's Cigar Fest? Post if you are and if your stayin' over night at the resort so we can plan a little after part as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Wife and I will be there, and we're staying Friday & Saturday night, leaving Sunday. :D

Just remember that it's our anniversary, so I can't stay up all night smoking.....I have a little work to do. ;) :laugh:

<no pickle jokes Tim> :p

Mrs. BrewMeister and I will be there the same time as "Pickle Man" (AKA Mr_Wolf). We are looking forward to it. We are staying at the main Hotel this year.

So how many of us CPers are going to this year's Cigar Fest? Post if you are and if your stayin' over night at the resort so we can plan a little after part as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Coming in Friday afternoon and staying through Sunday. HerfinOne and I will be staying at the lodge by the lake, not in the facility where the event takes place.

Can't wait! :D

44 days; 12 hours; and 17 minutes

Coming up Wednesday afternoon, will be going to CI for the Graycliff Wine & Cigar Tasting on Thursday and will be staying through Sunday.

I am looking for 2 cigar fest tickets and rocky patel opening party tickets. Please reply if you can not go. I know a few of you bought tics and can not attend please pay it forward without gouging me, my brother is getting married and did not buy tics. I finally found out tonight. Please reply, you can check me out I am confirmed user as I purchased tics last and paid in full and in cash.
I have 2 tickets to the main event & 2 tickets to the CAO party I am selling on E-Bay for face value. My E-Bay name is also tuckermugs.

I have 2 tickets to the main event & 2 tickets to the CAO party I am selling on E-Bay for face value. My E-Bay name is also tuckermugs.

Nice 1st post! :thumbs:

Just so you know, people buy things faster around here if you go ahead and include your eBay rating in your posts. Saves 'em time. ;)

I bought some Forbidden X from Tuckermugs on Yahoo for quite a bit less than retail. Our deal went very well. I know this is against our norm here but if someone really wants these tickets I would say that this would be a good seller.

But Tucker, we generally don't take to kindly to people just signing up to peddle thier shit. So try joining in for other reasons 1st. Profile info is good too.

Well, in 4 Saturdays from today we'll be herfin' baby............

Anybody goin to the afterparty? A few of us are going to Longhorn Steak House after the event if there are any takers. It's only 10-15 mins away. Don't know if they are Cigar friendly though

Anybody goin to the afterparty? A few of us are going to Longhorn Steak House after the event if there are any takers. It's only 10-15 mins away. Don't know if they are Cigar friendly though

There are two nice places down the road on the property. Two minutes away. One is a seafood/steak place and the other is more pub fare. Longhorn? I know the seafood place was cigar friendly last year in the bar area and they have a deck overlooking the water.

Where ever we all end up eating / drinking, it definitely better be smoking friendly...... :D :thumbs: :p

2 weeks to go baby!!!!!