• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 09/12/23 - NSFW

🥱

Give it a rest Jeff.
After reading a few more of your posts, you reminded me of something.

You’re like a male dog in a strange backyard. Since you arrived here…over 2,200 posts in 21 months….you have to pee on every post you come across in an effort to make it your own. Like a male dog covering all the other dog’s urine odor on every tree, bush, and fence post. Then, when people don’t acknowledge you in those threads, you pee on it some more until you’re satisfied you’ve taken possession.

A perfect example is the Palio thread. I “was talking to @Rod a bit behind the scenes…” about humi packs. Then you go on about what you like and prefer. That post could have been three sentences to let the members know your idea….if you removed all the peeing.

You’re trying way too hard to be endeared.

You’re like a male dog in a strange backyard. Since you arrived here…over 2,200 posts in 21 months….you have to pee on every post you come across in an effort to make it your own. Like a male dog covering all the other dog’s urine odor on every tree, bush, and fence post. Then, when people don’t acknowledge you in those threads, you pee on it some more until you’re satisfied you’ve taken possession.

A perfect example is the Palio thread. I “was talking to @Rod a bit behind the scenes…” about humi packs. Then you go on about what you like and prefer. That post could have been three sentences to let the members know your idea….if you removed all the peeing.

Well said Gary, I think it's evident that Dan has a pretty severe inferiority complex. Anytime I've ever run into someone who does this much look at me posting/talking they are trying to convince themselves how important they are.

If the guy wasn't such a complete douchebag, you could almost feel sorry for him.

As a new member, I maybe shouldn’t even be commenting. However, I do have a couple observations.

1) As a prospective new member, I did a LOT of reading. From todays smoke, to music, to photos, and everything in between. I decided that this looked like an informative, fun, and respectful place to give a try. I have not been disappointed in the least. But what about current prospective members? If you think the minuscule amount of threads that feature scantily clad women might drive away new members, how do you think THIS drama comes across?

2a) If I were me that was causing so much strife, hard feelings, and strong negative reactions, I would definitely be reflecting on why, and what I could do to minimize those feelings. Or I would go somewhere else.

2b) On the flip side, if I was getting so angry and frustrated with these interactions, I would be gone in less than an hour. Life is aggravating enough without adding more on purpose.

I joined this site for the brotherhood, fun, and awesome information about what started as a hobby, but has turned into much more for me. I have learned so much and had great interactions with so many guys. The Newbie Trades were awesome, and I’m super excited that my 1st pass is only 2 stops away!

If I have overstepped here, I sincerely apologize and will slink back into the shadows with my tail tucked between my legs…

As a new member, I maybe shouldn’t even be commenting. However, I do have a couple observations.

1) As a prospective new member, I did a LOT of reading. From todays smoke, to music, to photos, and everything in between. I decided that this looked like an informative, fun, and respectful place to give a try. I have not been disappointed in the least. But what about current prospective members? If you think the minuscule amount of threads that feature scantily clad women might drive away new members, how do you think THIS drama comes across?

2a) If I were me that was causing so much strife, hard feelings, and strong negative reactions, I would definitely be reflecting on why, and what I could do to minimize those feelings. Or I would go somewhere else.

2b) On the flip side, if I was getting so angry and frustrated with these interactions, I would be gone in less than an hour. Life is aggravating enough without adding more on purpose.

I joined this site for the brotherhood, fun, and awesome information about what started as a hobby, but has turned into much more for me. I have learned so much and had great interactions with so many guys. The Newbie Trades were awesome, and I’m super excited that my 1st pass is only 2 stops away!

If I have overstepped here, I sincerely apologize and will slink back into the shadows with my tail tucked between my legs…
I don't think you're out of line in any way at all. Everybody here pretty much agrees with your take on this except for @xyz123.

He's like Jerry jones, he thinks any attention is good attention. He is probably sitting at home right now thinking wow, there's a thousand people who think I'm a dipshit, that's a thousand people who are paying attention to me!

SCORE!

I think you’re good with your observations. As for me, I’m keeping my thoughts in this one thread, not dragging a personal opinion all day over the forum. That’s always been the way here.
The future of cigar smoking is in the hands of you younger guys. Mentorship is something I’ve taken very seriously since I joined here. Someone who contacts me via PM who is someone willing to learn, not just taking their limited knowledge and decides to verbally spare with very knowledgeable people. It’s not hard to hang out here…join in, be humble, and ask questions. Then you pick your spots to add to a conversation…that’s an attitude that will always be welcomed with open arms.

There’s nothing more gratifying than seeing a new member turn into a pillar of the community over time. Hold your head up high, you sound like one of those people.

I just read the self aggrandizing nonsense over in the Palio thread. Sheesh.......sure glad someone told me how to use a Bovida pack.....😖