• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Indecision...

EliWaynne

Anyone ever want to have a cigar, but you have so many different cigars, and good ones, that you don't know which one you want to smoke, and which one you want to save?

I have a bountiful humidor right now, but I'm not sure what I want to smoke today and what I want to save for another day. So, now, I'm sitting here, not smoking a cigar, because I can't figure out what I want to do.... :oops:
:rolleyes:o_O:)

Anyone ever want to have a cigar, but you have so many different cigars, and good ones, that you don't know which one you want to smoke, and which one you want to save?

I have a bountiful humidor right now, but I'm not sure what I want to smoke today and what I want to save for another day. So, now, I'm sitting here, not smoking a cigar, because I can't figure out what I want to do.... :oops:
I do the same thing all the time. Most of the time it depends on amount of time I have to really sit and enjoy what I am going to smoke that determines my decision.

I just rotate through them all. There's some cigars in the rotation I like better than others (and a few special smokes that don't get thrown into regular rotation), and they'll come back around. Just smoke one today, smoke something else tomorrow, rinse and repeat.

I do the same thing all the time. Most of the time it depends on amount of time I have to really sit and enjoy what I am going to smoke that determines my decision.
That is part of my decision as well.

Do I want to smoke a bigger cigar, or a smaller cigar? How much time do I have?

After I narrow that down, then do I want to smoke an everyday cigar, or fire up a premium one?

I decided on an Intemperance Cigar for this afternoon.

I wait for them to tell me. I'm like Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon 4 after they fight Jet Li and Riggs is pinned on the ocean floor. Murtaugh starts yelling, "will it to me Riggs, will it to me!".

I just stand over my coolers doing the same thing.

(don't ask me why I call my coolers Riggs.. although.. I guess they are rigs..!)

I wait for them to tell me. I'm like Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon 4 after they fight Jet Li and Riggs is pinned on the ocean floor. Murtaugh starts yelling, "will it to me Riggs, will it to me!".

I just stand over my coolers doing the same thing.

(don't ask me why I call my coolers Riggs.. although.. I guess they are rigs..!)
May the force be with you! Lol