• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Lottery #4

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
Lottery #4

Here we go again. Same numbers. Everyone is in as before.

Some people have said they would give up their number for others to play. I don't know who said what. Post here to take or give up a number.

Until I have heard, Same numbers apply.

The drawing will be on August 23rd, 2003 at 6:59pm - SC Pick 3 evening drawing.

This Lottery is scheduled for every other Saturday.

If a number comes available, I will post it somewhere below.

If you need them, the rules are below.

Good Luck!

Lineup:
SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
Blair - #2
Psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow- #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Cigar Lottery Info

Winning number will be based on the SC State Lottery Pick 3 Game.

The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 8-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 8 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special to our winner in about a week.

Within 24-hours of the drawing, I will post the winner and his likes and dislikes and/or special requests and address with any special instructions given by the winner.

Each non-winning player will be expected to mail two cigars to our winner. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

Good Luck.

Shadows number is open. He was withdrawn from this lottery and a few more to come.

Anyone want #8. It's a lucky number. :D

Good Luck!

Lineup:
SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
Blair - #2
Psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
OPEN - #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Got you added.

Lineup:
SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
Blair - #2
Psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Snakeeyezzes - #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Winning Number is 4 - 4 - 6

aLostTexan wins!!!

Steven May
80 Broad Meadows Blvd. Suite 90
Columbus, OH 43214

I will smoke pretty much any maduro or sungrown, and prefer Belicosos, Coronas, and Double Coronas. Don't have much experience with ISOM's, so they could always be put to good use.

Well, busy weekend at the hospital, and I just had a chance to check this. Really made my weekend to see that I won this time. Kurtcigar, I am always up for a mini herf. Let me know.

Thanks alot, guys.

ALostTexan

Steve, sorry for not having yet sent the cigars. ??? I'll try to get them out today. You deserve them.

No problem, Blair. With all the damn rain I have been receiving here in Central Ohio, I haven't had much of a chance to enjoy many cigars lately, anyway.

Thanks again to everyone involved. I will post updates later.

ALostTexan

Back