• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar O'Byrnes *60 Free Cigars*

I am on fixed income, but always looking for a deal for a good smoke. I saw this thread and kind of sucked in my breath at cost. But, what do I know? So I did some quick shopping for know quality and this is what I found.

Work of Art - 5er................... $44

Padron 26 #2 - 5er.............. $84

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Churchill (qty - 1) at $20.50

And I didn't even try to sniff out super deals. Total $148.50

This is 11 cigars of know quality.

Most of the folks here would tell you I still don't know my A** from a whole in the ground, but you just jumped the fence and fell into a yard full of Rottweilers.

Wherever you think you are going with this idea, you better do more research, better research and get to know your customer base before you jump the fence.

THIS ain't that place.

With all due respect Devil Doc I'd appreciate if you'd keep your useless and worthless comments out of this thread if you can't manage to say anything even slightly positive or helpful. I am redoing the entire business plan as far as prices, building a website, and making a quality list of cigars to offer.

Thanks

Processing your emotions instantly proved that you are combative, and not very wise. I would guess that you would handle product complaints the same way.

I like to choose my own cigars, and I'll be damned if I am going to spend the sums you're quoting, even if they are "stupid money" cigars that get lofty 86 ratings from a certain BS cigar rag. After smoking cigars for almost 30 years, I can safely say that the only folks who are going to get involved with you are totally inexperienced overzealous newbies. I think you already know that. If you don't, then you have a lot to learn about cigar culture.

Way to go,
You come into OUR home and dis-respect one of OUR most respected members. You dont have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a sniff of buisness from anyone here. Thanks for playing, now go away. I dont have the time and doubt anyone else is going to explain to you how things work here.

Anytime you see the words "with all due respect" you can bet whatever follows is completely lacking "all due respect". :laugh:

I am a noob, I have been smoking for about 3 months and I know that your prices are BS. You need to move on, because you have screwd yourself on this forum.

I spent a good part of my career protecting young sailors from leeches like you, who preyed on their inexperience and took advantage of them, trying to sell them shit they didn't need. Now I protect young cigar smokers from scum like you who only care about making a buck and not promoting the camaraderie and good things about the this hobby of ours. Thanks for making an old salt feel useful. Now get the fuck out of here, you worthless scumbag. You're not wanted and have sealed your fate. Your chances of making a buck here are zero.

Doc.

How do you plan on obtaining your stock? Do you have agreements in place with vendors or are you planning on making your samplers based upon what is available?

I spent a good part of my career protecting young sailors from leeches like you, who preyed on their inexperience and took advantage of them, trying to sell them shit they didn't need. Now I protect young cigar smokers from scum like you who only care about making a buck and not promoting the camaraderie and good things about the this hobby of ours. Thanks for making an old salt feel useful. Now get the fuck out of here, you worthless scumbag. You're not wanted and have sealed your fate. Your chances of making a buck here are zero.

Doc.

You are getting pretty mild Doc. Time to spice it up a little. :laugh:

I found that a picture collage would most accurately portray my feelings with your "not so wisely chosen words."

392798090.jpg

So please....

343354752.jpg

K Thx! Bye Now!

OMG he stood up to Doc...oh wait. Doc just owned him. I thought it was the end of the world. :sign:

Man, if I were going to start a business, I sure as hell would have done a little more research......ah hell, who wants to start an Internet cigar business with me? All we need is about 30 suckers and I think we can make some bank.

Who is in?