• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Cigar Review Club

Hey, what should we drink with these fine puros? Don't want to ruin it's flavor packet.

Are we posting the reviews on this thread...I assume ??? I'm ready to go with it. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Matt:

I received a set of Ambassadors in my mail today. They surely look a " fine" representation of their country. They were very polite and arrived in fine condition from their travels.

Kudos! :p

I will surely entertain them within then next 2 days and then report about what they were like. Very cultured gentlemen so far to be assured!
:love:

Got 'em!
Fort nox package Matt!!! :)
I think I'll smoke 1 on the 4th! Or maybe even smoke 1 on the 6th... :p in front of the herf cam!!! LMAO!

Mine are waiting for me at my old office, since my Mail Room Guy buddy has been transferred to my new office, I will have to wait until Tommorrow to go over there and pick them up. Dang I hate this waiting. Glad I have the new address for the new office which now is run by the Old MRG!

Don't ask me to repeat that either ???

Gosh PB how the hell do you know where to go to work each day with that many addresses???

I'd stay home all day and tell each office I was AT the other ROFL :D

OK guys, I will post a new thread in the cigar discussion forum. Title will be CPCRC Installment #1 Reviews..please post your reviews by 7/11. :)

OK, Found the new thread, and I now have the Ambassadors in my custody. Not to sound gross, but they smell like they came from the Dom Rep by way of some small island. But I am sure at the roasting they will be smelling mighty fine!!!!