• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Cigar Review Club

PuroBrat said:
Now Beast, hold your dang tongue buddy. NOBODY is saying anything is amiss, and certainly nobody is saying Matt is wrong. If you read that, then you need some reading instruction.
No. I don't need any reading instructions. It was clear to me.

I will continue this by PM. I apologize for making my dissapproval public on this thread. :(

OK Guys, I just got back from my Dentists office....with a little assistanced from the Pediatrist next door we were able to extract my left foot from my big mouth. Thank you for clearing it up for me, and I will say again....

Brother Matt, I would never question you, you will always have my ear when you speak of that which you know much more than I. It was curiosity, nothing more.

<PB has lots to learn>

Ok PB ! Nice retraction. It's alright to question. And yours was very legit. Also it was done in perfect manner. No harm, no foul! :) At least that's my opinion.

Oh Man these commercial breaks are just too good to miss.  

Wow I am going to have to start carrying my laptop when I go on the road  :0  :0  :D

Okay now let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming :love:

Installment #1 is about to begin..cigars are going to the PO today. :) All those concerned should check your e-mails. :)

Hey, maybe after a few reviews, I can get a job at CA!!

:sign: :sign:

hmm No cigars in the email... Are sure you put them in the right slot? Did you place them in the ROM drawer, or the floppy port to email them? :D :D

Seriously... Got the email.. cannot wait! Thanks MATT! :love:

Got the, um, Embassadors in today's post....everything arrived in good shape. They look and smell yummy, can't wait. I'll probably burn the first one tonight and the other in a few days. Review to be posted shortly after that.

Once again, Matt thank you for organizing this event and doing all the hard work of obtaining the specimens and shipping them off to everybody. Now, let's sharpen up those pencils and palates!

Mine arrived today also. Sat out in the mail box all day while it was pouring rain. 100% humidity around here :( I think I'll let mine rest a few days.....they do look good.

Thanks Matt! :thumbs:

Didn't see mine today, but was working out in the yard when my mail carrier came by. Gifted him another ss, and he told me that o-btw, i've been forging your name for you on the priority, delivery confirmation boxes... Thank You! that's why you'll continue to get gifted... I won't have to take off work to go pick em up. :D :thumbs:

Got mine today also. Will fire one up tomorrow!!! :thumbs:
With reviews to follow shortly after. Thanks again Matt.

Also received mine today. I'll let them rest for a few days and then............ :thumbs:

Reckon Mine will be delivered on Monday, the sweet darlins will be spending the weekend in a dang old Post Office, man, there should be a law against that type of abuse. Oh well

Yes, yes the Ambassadors made an appearence in my mailbox. Woooohhoooo!!!! Only the finest "Dominican" tobacco will do. These will probably be some of the better "Dominican" smokes I've had...can't wait. ;)

DAng... didn't check the box today!!! Daughters 10th B-day today! The double digit is a biggie for our crew! But I am sending the big bad 15 year old out in the dark to fetch em if they are there...LOL!!!!

Nope.. no cigar ;(

But the B-day girl followed her big brother on her scooter and fell and busted her lip, and scraped her knees! She was trying to catch up to her brother who was racing home! Awww Man! Well time to kiss it all better before bed. At least she didn't bust her teeth out! See ya all!

Matt, package received in perfect condition on Saturday.

Saturday evening, sacricifced one of them....

Will smoke the other after a few days rest and post reviews!

Thanks again!

Lee :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

So...ok...when are the reviews 'due'?? I wanna plan my sittin/smokin/sippin ahead of time here :)