• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Cigar Review Club

Yaaaayy! Glad to hear you'll stick around for a round 2, & 3, & 4, & 569... sorry - got ahead of myself there!

Seriously - I'm glad we can all take a step back and realize that we're coming to this board to have fun, and relax, and learn a bit about cigars.

Always remember... "Always Ensure Brain Is In Gear, Before Engaging Mouth" Or something like that - I read it on a cutsie sign once...

Dave

My brain gears tend to grind a bit when (if) I try to engage them, but let me try?

Great idea Tony, and I would have been happy to join you if you had grabbed the baton. If you decide to grab a non-isom baton later, count me in.

Great game Matt, and thank you for letting me join in the fun. ISOMs are something I have little experience in, and I look forward to tasting them. Does the $17+ hurt me budget wise? Well, yes it does, as I have a near zero cigar budget, and a below zero net worth, but I will manage to scrape it up as often as I can :D Matt, bro, don't let yourself get stuck with extras that might pop up!!! I say it like this..... "We accepted this offer to play, and we can only keep playing as long as we all pay our share of any and all "fees" that we know can crop up when dealing in island goods, or the USPS."

I am very happy you guys worked it out to the degree it appears to be at. I like this "Brotherhood" and I know that sometimes "Brothers" disagree. I like the way all three of you handled it.

Now, on with the smoking, YeeeeeeeeHawwwwww

I go out of town and look what happens.

Look forward to the VRF reveiws and the next round (570).

Thanks to all who posted the entertainment.

JerryG

I gotta admit, I ummm ....... :lookup: cheated just a itsy bitsy bit last night. I happened to have a VR Famosos that Tabac (CF'er) gifted a few weeks back at a local herf.

You guys are in for a treat... Yummy!!!!

Brother Matt, I have the check made out, and it is addressed, just have yet to drop it off at the PO, now the bratkeeper is telling me we can't afford it, but I will overcome the neysayers, I will!!

Brother Matt, Had a coworker who thrives on ISOMs over my shoulder when I opened the e:Mail you sent. I would like to be able to tell him why those babies don't look like he says a VR should look. I trust you dude, you are the man, but I am curious.

famoso-2.jpg

PB...I'll see if I can dig up a VR band for you, then they will look right. ;)

PB...why don't you tell your co-worker to F@#% OFF!! I don't see where it is any of his business. Unreal!!!! :lookup:

Matt, MO is leaving Sat morning, along with the pile of boxes!

Cant Wait!

You tease!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO @ Matt's email! :D

Now Beast, hold your dang tongue buddy. NOBODY is saying anything is amiss, and certainly nobody is saying Matt is wrong. If you read that, then you need some reading instruction.

I was tellin this guy about the Review Thingy, cause he is an ISOM Only (almost) kinda guy [kinda like our Matt]. He was there when I got the e:Mail with the picture, and asked me what they were. So I told him, and he said "Hmmm, I was thinking those had a big gold R on the band". I said, hell, what do I know, let me ask Matt. While I was at it, I went to an ISOM resellers site, and that picture up there came from them. If you look at the properties for the pic you will know who it is, and you may tell me they have fakes, I don't know. I personally think that Matt knows what he is talking about, and I wanted to ask him cause I am curious.

But trust me buddy, next time you ask anybody a question (cause your curious) I won't be shoving it up YOUR wazzoo for asking. My arse can't take my wife, my boss and YOU on it at the same time. Sumpin will surely brake!! :p Kapeesh? :D

Brother Pb.. I believe it was already stated WAY earlier that these would be shipped without bands..........which means clearly whatever bands WERE attached these cigars were done so by the mailers trying to be cautious to protect the shipment...!  Just a guess but I will bet I am within a centimeter of the truth!

I believe that Allu will attest to this practice.

Hmmmm what email did Matt send out? I musta missed that one.

PB if you need or want a VR Fam band let me know. I think I may have one thats hugging a cigar somewhere.  ;)

Joe, it was an email with the pic of the package.

You got it, right? :D

PB..
These do not have the original band! We don't smoke the band anyways! They give the cigar a burnt paper sorta flavor ;) Rest asured... brother Matt has this under control! This is a secret handshake source. Very reliable... trust in your elders :D

PB, like everyone has said, these are the real deal! :thumbs: